Fan's View Fan's View 22/23 - No.12 - MK Dons at home

Well, I’m a season ticket holder, have been for nearly 50 years, and I still enjoy going because I just enjoy going to football matches. Of course I want us to win and yesterday was poor but there have been many worse teams and performances than that over the years, Morcombe away last season, which featured many of the players that we, apparently, shouldn’t have let go springs to mind. I probably won’t go to Charlton as I don’t really do London, but looking forward to the next match whenever that is, Chelsea U21s probably.

Well, I’m a season ticket holder, have been for nearly 50 years, and I still enjoy going because I just enjoy going to football matches. Of course I want us to win and yesterday was poor but there have been many worse teams and performances than that over the years, Morcombe away last season, which featured many of the players that we, apparently, shouldn’t have let go springs to mind. I probably won’t go to Charlton as I don’t really do London, but looking forward to the next match whenever that is, Chelsea U21s probably.

To be fair, falling asleep in the south stand would have been a better use of time than watching ;)

i think the players are totally demoralised and feel let down by what has happened. Many are being asked to play in positions and formations which they are not familiar with and do not play to their strengths. i am sure Brannegan was expecting some stronger reinforcements to push us forward whereas the shambolic recruitment has denied him and others of that opportunity. It must affect them. From being close to a genuine promotion contender KR has totally derailed us this season.

I am genuinely pleased for you if you can get enjoyment from what we are currently being served up with.

A good read as ever.
Despite purchasing a ST the early season hope is disappearing faster than the Summer warmth.
It`s going to be a long, cold Winter and it is very easy to find other things to do rather than a160 mile round trip for 90 minutes of disjointed dullness.

It has been mentioned in passing but not emphasized enough that the fixtures have been exceptionally kind to us.
We could improve, performance-wise, and still not get any more points per game from the next 10.
The club really needs to wake up and understand that we are in a relegation fight until we get 50 points - and that feels an awful long way away right now.
The likes of Morecambe, Forest Green, Cheltenham and co will already be fighting for every point. We need to do likewise.
And somebody at the club needs to tell KR 'No Excuses'. It's all too easy for the players right now. Wander out, put in a stinker, and then get told it's all the ref's fault/ everything will be fine when Julio Georgio returns from his latest 10 month injury.
In short, as a club we need to Man Up!

It has been mentioned in passing but not emphasized enough that the fixtures have been exceptionally kind to us.
We could improve, performance-wise, and still not get any more points per game from the next 10.
The club really needs to wake up and understand that we are in a relegation fight until we get 50 points - and that feels an awful long way away right now.
The likes of Morecambe, Forest Green, Cheltenham and co will already be fighting for every point. We need to do likewise.
And somebody at the club needs to tell KR 'No Excuses'. It's all too easy for the players right now. Wander out, put in a stinker, and then get told it's all the ref's fault/ everything will be fine when Julio Georgio returns from his latest 10 month injury.
It’s ‘we’ now, is it?

Aren’t you that bloke

Back
Top Bottom