Membership card 2019/20 season?

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Currently the emphasis is rightly on the club selling ST

Has there been any announcement/information about renewing oufc membership cards (yellow card) for the forthcoming season?

For those who cant make every home game, membership cards with a small discount on advance matchday tickets plus a pecking order (after ST holders) place in the queue (ahead of general sale) for cup & away tickets the £15 fee is value for money imo

Briggsy

Currently the emphasis is rightly on the club selling ST

Has there been any announcement/information about renewing oufc membership cards (yellow card) for the forthcoming season?

For those who cant make every home game, membership cards with a small discount on advance matchday tickets plus a pecking order (after ST holders) place in the queue (ahead of general sale) for cup & away tickets the £15 fee is value for money imo
This would be the option I'd prefer this season. Financial constraints make a season ticket a non-starter for me.

Oufcad30

This is what i did last year, i went to renew the other day and it just said it expires 30/06

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
This is what i did last year, i went to renew the other day and it just said it expires 30/06
Be good if that was more widely known ...that said id be happy to pay a nominal £10-£15 annual fee to renew

Ox4Eva

Sadly not renewing my ST as I have a lot of Saurdays when I have other stuff on so will get a membership card when they are available

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O OUFC Boardroom 46