Membership card 2019/20 season?

Applied for one this season, and didn't last season.

My aim this year is to get to a couple of home games for the first time in years.

My 30th birthday is the day after Sunderland at home, that'd be a good birthday weekend event!

February? We should be promoted by then!!!

Green credentials and admin in postal costs ( mentioned earlier in this thread) apart, fair play to OUFC on the turn around, from paying for my membership card for 2019/20 season on Monday this week my new membership card arrived by post today (just now- cheers postie)

67592789_2501128979953135_4199761194036232192_n.jpg

Applied for one this season, and didn't last season.

My aim this year is to get to a couple of home games for the first time in years.

My 30th birthday is the day after Sunderland at home, that'd be a good birthday weekend event!
Happy birthday for the 4th, mine is the day before Sunderland, hitting formal retirement age this time round (although I packed in work when I was 58, thank god!). Renewed my membership today and got my Peterborough ticket (League game). Visiting the Stadium of Light with friends from the North-East.

Happy birthday for the 4th, mine is the day before Sunderland, hitting formal retirement age this time round (although I packed in work when I was 58, thank god!). Renewed my membership today and got my Peterborough ticket (League game). Visiting the Stadium of Light with friends from the North-East.

16th February actually, I was talking about Sunderland at home.

But happy birthday yourself for the 2nd!

Just went on the online store to purchase the home shirt, and noticed that my loyalty balance hasn't updated for the new season yet (still showing the previous balance rather than the £5 for the new season). Has anyone else had this problem?

Just went on the online store to purchase the home shirt, and noticed that my loyalty balance hasn't updated for the new season yet (still showing the previous balance rather than the £5 for the new season). Has anyone else had this problem?
Loyalty bonuses aren't added until the first day of the season, idiotically enough.

Back
Top Bottom