Membership card 2019/20 season?

Sarge

God like member
Currently the emphasis is rightly on the club selling ST

Has there been any announcement/information about renewing oufc membership cards (yellow card) for the forthcoming season?

For those who cant make every home game, membership cards with a small discount on advance matchday tickets plus a pecking order (after ST holders) place in the queue (ahead of general sale) for cup & away tickets the £15 fee is value for money imo

Currently the emphasis is rightly on the club selling ST

Has there been any announcement/information about renewing oufc membership cards (yellow card) for the forthcoming season?

For those who cant make every home game, membership cards with a small discount on advance matchday tickets plus a pecking order (after ST holders) place in the queue (ahead of general sale) for cup & away tickets the £15 fee is value for money imo

This would be the option I'd prefer this season. Financial constraints make a season ticket a non-starter for me.

This is what i did last year, i went to renew the other day and it just said it expires 30/06

This is what i did last year, i went to renew the other day and it just said it expires 30/06
Be good if that was more widely known ...that said id be happy to pay a nominal £10-£15 annual fee to renew

Sadly not renewing my ST as I have a lot of Saurdays when I have other stuff on so will get a membership card when they are available

Membership cards now available from the club....

The U’s Membership offers discounted tickets for home League matches, allows you the chance to earn U’s Cash on merchandise purchases throughout the season, and gives you ticket priority for all ticket cup and away matches throughout the season.

U’s Cash is the new loyalty scheme in place at the club which allows members to earn and redeem a loyalty cash balance against Official Club Merchandise both in store (at the stadium and Covered Market) or online.

Joining the U’s Membership means supporters can save even more against match ticket prices from last season with some match ticket prices being REDUCED in the East Stand for the coming season.

That means an adult advanced ticket for a member in the East Stand for League matches will be just £18!

You can now purchase a Yellow Card Membership for just £15 Adults and £10 Concessions (Over 65, Young Person 18-21, Under 18). This will entitle you to:

- Second Priority (before general sale) on any all-ticket or cup matches throughout the season (subject to availability after Season Ticket Holders)

- £2 (adults) or £1 (concessions and juniors) off all home League match tickets when purchased in advance of matchday (member ticket only)

- £5 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Membership Card

- 5% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season

- Member offers and promotions throughout the season

Junior Membership

The popular OX4Life Membership remains in place for Under 13’s and you can purchase an OX4Life Membership for just £5, with £5 of U’s cash added to their card upon joining to spend in store.

HOW TO BUY

To join as a Yellow Card U’s Member, or an OX4Life Member, you can purchase online HERE or by calling the Ticket Office on 01865 337533.

For a full list of our ticket prices for Members and non members, CLICK HERE.

Just got one for £15, been missing so many games that a season ticket was just not worthwhile anymore for me.

Bought mine end of last week, any idea when they're being sent out?

Is it me being thick or something, but I was under the assumption it wasn't an annual thing, and that once you paid your membership you were in.

Also didn't know that this U's cash scheme was only valid for one season at a time and got cancelled at the end of June. Poor marketing from the club to not let fans know that their cash was due to expire (although they could've sent a reminder in an email because they say they send out regular newsletters but I never receive them).

Just renewed my Membership Card (£15) in person

Even though the membership card I got last season (1) has no date on it, and (2) has a barcode on it- used to 'register' the £ off when buying tickets(3) is , IMO perfectly usable- if the barcode was 'activated for at least 4 or 5 years if not longer,... it turns out Ive got to wait ( dont know how long) for a brand new one to be issued for the forthcoming season

although its relatively minor in the greater scheme of things, with the old adage , 'look after the pennies & the pounds look after themselves ', in mind ( OUFC running costs as we all know are in deficit)... plus a few other factors, such as the green viewpoint on plastic- said OUFC membership card is made of plastic, and additional costs having new cards made, and the admin posting them out for example.

I think that maybe that OUFC admin side could , maybe should, look at the membership card renewal in a different way, as in in the existing card is in good condition, when a membership card is renewed 're-boot' the barcode electronically for the new season and thus save a few £ (each time) on having new plastic cards issued and the admin as well as postal charges?

something maybe @OxVox could raise/ suggest to the club ?

Just renewed my Membership Card (£15) in person

Even though the membership card I got last season (1) has no date on it, and (2) has a barcode on it- used to 'register' the £ off when buying tickets(3) is , IMO perfectly usable- if the barcode was 'activated for at least 4 or 5 years if not longer,... it turns out Ive got to wait ( dont know how long) for a brand new one to be issued for the forthcoming season

although its relatively minor in the greater scheme of things, with the old adage , 'look after the pennies & the pounds look after themselves ', in mind ( OUFC running costs as we all know are in deficit)... plus a few other factors, such as the green viewpoint on plastic- said OUFC membership card is made of plastic, and additional costs having new cards made, and the admin posting them out for example.

I think that maybe that OUFC admin side could , maybe should, look at the membership card renewal in a different way, as in in the existing card is in good condition, when a membership card is renewed 're-boot' the barcode electronically for the new season and thus save a few £ (each time) on having new plastic cards issued and the admin as well as postal charges?

something maybe @OxVox could raise/ suggest to the club ?
Yep, with all this stop using plastic stuff going on, ST and Membership cards could be used for multiple years.

I would guess that each ST/MC purchase generates a new barcode for the scanners that reads as "valid" for that time frame/season.
Alternative would be sending out a "new" sticky barcode to place over the expired one......but folk would forget to do that and it could only happen a couple of times.

I would guess that each ST/MC purchase generates a new barcode for the scanners that reads as "valid" for that time frame/season.
Alternative would be sending out a "new" sticky barcode to place over the expired one......but folk would forget to do that and it could only happen a couple of times.

Assuming the barcode on any card is only valid for the duration of a football season ( including playoff matches etc), then Idve thought that electronically re-activating said bar code to be vaild for a new season ( after membership renewal has been paid of course) must be a cheaper and more efficient than issuing new cards with all the annual admin and postal fees at the start of every season,?

Applied for one this season, and didn't last season.

My aim this year is to get to a couple of home games for the first time in years.

My 30th birthday is the day after Sunderland at home, that'd be a good birthday weekend event!

Back
Top Bottom