Marvin Johnson

Peterdev

According to reports in the Mail today on his way to Ipswich or Birmingham.
That’s one player I was not sorry to see leave here. Hasn’t had many appearances at Boro and can’t imagine they will,make any more on the transfer

Gary Baldi

Tony Pulis basically told him he didn't like him and that he wouldn't play for them again when he got there. He got on the bench a few times in his reign, but didn't get on (I believe).

MJB

Tony Pulis basically told him he didn't like him and that he wouldn't play for them again when he got there. He got on the bench a few times in his reign, but didn't get on (I believe).
Surprising as he always seemed like a lovely chap.

He said when he joined that he was using us as a stepping stone to get into the Championship, he wouldnt have joined us otherwise. I know we all thought that would be with us, but we all know how that fell apart. I dont see the problem, we got a good year out of someone who was too good to be in L1, and made a mahoosive profit on him, well Uncle D did anyway. Yes he sulked to get his big move and payout. So what, most of us would do the same in that position.

Foley

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
He said when he joined that he was using us as a stepping stone to get into the Championship, he wouldnt have joined us otherwise. I know we all thought that would be with us, but we all know how that fell apart. I dont see the problem, we got a good year out of someone who was too good to be in L1, and made a mahoosive profit on him, well Uncle D did anyway. Yes he sulked to get his big move and payout. So what, most of us would do the same in that position.
Ledson showed how to behave.
MJ 'performance' v Cheltenham was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from an Oxford player.
Most of us would not have behaved like that.

Marked Ox

Ledson showed how to behave.
MJ 'performance' v Cheltenham was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from an Oxford player.
Most of us would not have behaved like that.
I agree Lego showed how it should be done but we should have expected it with Marv as he'd done it previously to sign for us iirc.

Top Bottom