MAPP - Notts County

Ah thanks. Not sure how I’d feel about Derry leaving. A few weeks ago I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid but with the upturn in fortunes I don’t think I want anything potentially rocking the boat now. And with the unknown state of the clubs finances, would he be replaced or would Faz be ‘upgraded’ again?

If Derry left I would hope KR would bring in Richie Barker. The 2 of them worked well together at MK Dons.

Hopefully Derry stays. Mainly because I heard Peter Crouch say that they were good friends, so I'm assuming, not at all over-optimistically, that he's coming in January to sort out our striker problem.

Haven’t noticed Derry about with Robinson of late away from official ox stuff. He wasn’t at the youth cup game where as Robinson (with a couple of others I didn’t recognise) Brown and Chrissy Allen was. Prob nothing though.

Hopefully Derry stays. Mainly because I heard Peter Crouch say that they were good friends, so I'm assuming, not at all over-optimistically, that he's coming in January to sort out our striker problem.

He’s out of contract in the summer I believe...

Haven’t noticed Derry about with Robinson of late away from official ox stuff. He wasn’t at the youth cup game where as Robinson (with a couple of others I didn’t recognise) Brown and Chrissy Allen was. Prob nothing though.
He was out with the first team during the warm up

Meant away from official Ox stuff.. They usually do a lot together..

Back
Top Bottom