General Manager Sack Watch

Millwall have parted company with head coach Joe Edwards.

According to the local press, Neil Harris - appointed head coach at Cambridge Utd at the beginning of December - is set for a return to the New Den.

Absolutely incredible if correct!

I’ve heard Neil Harris is on his way to Millwall too. If they go down at the end of the season he will be out too

I’ve heard Neil Harris is on his way to Millwall too. If they go down at the end of the season he will be out too
Neil Harris...sacked from a League Two club, doing an OK job with a League One club, appointed by a Championship club within a season.
Talk about falling upwards!

Neil Harris...sacked from a League Two club, doing an OK job with a League One club, appointed by a Championship club within a season.
Talk about falling upwards!
Yes surprising!
His contract is to the end of the 24/25 season.
I guess that his main job is to keep them.up this season.

York City have parted company with Neal Ardley. Tony McMahon has been placed in temporary charge.

Mad, he’s kept them alive on a budget that is pocket money for some clubs.
Before he deleted his twitter, I think Andy Holt said the club lost £1M last year.
Had a squad where several players were signed with known injuries (managerial decision).

Good appointment, was only talking about him last night with a friend!

Wasn't Monk the one who got into trouble for allegedly signing players for inflated fees so that his mate the agent could pick up bigger commissions? Hence the fact that he's been out of a job for three and a half years?

Not a problem at Cambridge, though, I would suggest.

Will be interesting to see how he does with a low budget team in League One. Think he's exclusively been a Championship manager to this point, hasn't he?

Not a sacking but Warnock has stepped down at Aberdeen after they won to get to the Scottish cup semi final!

Back
Top Bottom