General Manager Sack Watch

Darren Moore Appointed at Port Vale
Take Sheffield Wednesday up to the Championship, get a job with Huddersfield in the Championship, and within a few months, at Port Vale, a relegation threatened team from L1.
Football can sure move quickly

Take Sheffield Wednesday up to the Championship, get a job with Huddersfield in the Championship, and within a few months, at Port Vale, a relegation threatened team from L1.
Football can sure move quickly
Bus tour round the pyramid?

I don’t know if the stats back it up, but it seems to me the Watford style of manager turnover is catching.

Finding his replacement didn’t take long
I think he was set to be named last week but then Roy fell ill and it would have been rather heartless to sack him at that point. Roy will get more plaudits "choosing" to step aside than being unceremoniously sacked.

Finding his replacement didn’t take long
The way Palace have treated Hodgson is shocking IMO and they have shown one of the countries most respected, long serving managers with very little respect.

I hope he now puts his feet up and enjoys a less stressful life.

As for Palace, what do they expect? They don’t spend any money so just staying in the Premier League is an achievement for them.

12 games!!!! Surely that’s not long enough right…

You can’t judge a manager that quickly… Well perhaps you can.
On a 2.5 year contract?
He was unpopular from day 1 ( sacking Mobray was probably a mistake)
A whole very expensive cock up.

12 games!!!! Surely that’s not long enough right…

You can’t judge a manager that quickly… Well perhaps you can.
Crazy. The fans were calling for his head after four games lost of seven

The way Palace have treated Hodgson is shocking IMO and they have shown one of the countries most respected, long serving managers with very little respect.

I hope he now puts his feet up and enjoys a less stressful life.

As for Palace, what do they expect? They don’t spend any money so just staying in the Premier League is an achievement for them.
Couldn’t agree more with you Steve. Who would’ve done better on the budget he had. If they go down the fans should take a good hard look at themselves. Enjoy a rest from the game, Roy.

Back
Top Bottom