General Manager Sack Watch

Seems ages since Watford sacked a manager, probably only comparatively so but it’s nice to have some normality back.

Watford at it again.

"The 47-year-old's departure means the club are now looking for their 11th head coach since 2018 and eighth since the end of the 2020-21 season.

Since Sean Dyche left Vicarage Road in 2012, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Sannino, Oscar Garcia, Billy McKinlay, Slavisa Jokanovic, Quique Sanchez Flores, Walter Mazzarri, Marco Silva, Javi Gracia, Nigel Pearson, Vladimir Ivic, Xisco Munoz, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Rob Edwards, Slaven Bilic and Chris Wilder have also had spells in charge."

:oops:

"The 47-year-old's departure means the club are now looking for their 11th head coach since 2018 and eighth since the end of the 2020-21 season.

Since Sean Dyche left Vicarage Road in 2012, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Sannino, Oscar Garcia, Billy McKinlay, Slavisa Jokanovic, Quique Sanchez Flores, Walter Mazzarri, Marco Silva, Javi Gracia, Nigel Pearson, Vladimir Ivic, Xisco Munoz, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Rob Edwards, Slaven Bilic and Chris Wilder have also had spells in charge."

:oops:
Someone should tell him to rent not buy.

Seems ages since Watford sacked a manager, probably only comparatively so but it’s nice to have some normality back.
Ismael has been manager since May - his 48 games was more than the previous 3 combined. And most since Gracia in 2018/19.

Between 1963 and 1993 they had 9 managers. 2014-2024 they've had 18.

I spent about 10 years reading how he was about to re-sign for us as a player, on the old forum. I don't think I can do another 20 years of him being linked as a manager!!
I agree. But he could be a good assistant manager

Back
Top Bottom