Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • WW

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2019/20. They finished 8th.
You can do better than that, they were one point off 3rd having played a game less than everyone else. And they um……actually finished third once all the fun and games had finished. I recall they beat a pretty footballing side in the final.

The table below might cause you to have a coronary.

You can do better than that, they were one point off 3rd having played a game less than everyone else. And they um……actually finished third once all the fun and games had finished. I recall they beat a pretty footballing side in the final.

The table below might cause you to have a coronary.

Big old asterisk applies to that season. Yes that applies to us too.

You seem quite the advocate for them

Am I the only one who thinks WW are doing well in this game... athletic, vision, determined, stamina,....a winner

Not the only one. I do wonder what some of our fans see when saying they couldn't watch this every week this is no different to how Rotherham play.

John Lundstram could of just fired Rangers in to the Europa Lge final.

I’m just pointing out they are effective at what they do, I don’t want to support them.
It does sound like it.
Nobody on here has suggested that they aren't very effective. They undoubtedly are People might however hate their spoiling long ball anti football general style.

Big old asterisk applies to that season. Yes that applies to us too.

You seem quite the advocate for them
I am playing devil’s advocate a bit because it’s quite fun on this forum to see the reactions BUT I haven’t said anything that I don’t believe to be correct.

They are a poor team to watch but they are very, very effective at what they do and if they go up, they will deserve to do so regardless of their style of play - results over 49 games doesn’t lie.

Not the only one. I do wonder what some of our fans see when saying they couldn't watch this every week this is no different to how Rotherham play.
Their off field antics probably play a large part. Remember January at theirs? It was like being a conference game where the opposition seemed to pull out all the stops to shithouse us.

Their off field antics probably play a large part. Remember January at theirs? It was like being a conference game where the opposition seemed to pull out all the stops to shithouse us.

Which is what we did at Ipswich 🤷🏼‍♂️. Pissed them right off.

Needs must.

And like Rotherham, Wycombe will come straight back down (if they go up, some on here are willing them on!)

Should have won 3-0.
They made MK look very ordinary-as they did us at there place.
Win was thoroughly deserved.

Back
Top Bottom