• Sheff Wed

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • WW

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wycombe v Sunderland last 6 games (they have only ever played each other 6 times!)

Wycombe: 1
Sunderland: 2
Draw: 3

Sunderland have scored 3 or more goals in the last 3 meetings.

This season:
Aug 2021
Sunderland 3-1 Wycombe

Jan 2022
Wycombe 3-3 Sunderland

Hope Wycombe go up, much rather a smaller underdog goes up (like we are) than one of the more supported teams. Whatever brand of football they play, it will be an amazing achievement if they go up again.

Hope Wycombe go up, much rather a smaller underdog goes up (like we are) than one of the more supported teams. Whatever brand of football they play, it will be an amazing achievement if they go up again.
.....or with the parachute payment of £7m from thier 1 season in the championship, if they dont, they will revert to being potless, then start plumetting back to their naturallevel.....IMO the sooner they f**k off back to non league, the better, especially for league football in England

.....or with the parachute payment of £7m from thier 1 season in the championship, if they dont, they will revert to being potless, then start plumetting back to their naturallevel.....IMO the sooner they f**k off back to non league, the better, especially for league football in England
I think it's great to see teams of that size competing to get in to he Championship, parachute payments or not. What's a natural level anyway? We are bigger but not exactly much bigger than Wycombe and not that much further along on the spectrum of football club size than them. Most other clubs in England would think of us a fairly small club and we are but what does it matter anyway.

I think it's great to see teams of that size competing to get in to he Championship, parachute payments or not. What's a natural level anyway? We are bigger but not exactly much bigger than Wycombe and not that much further along on the spectrum of football club size than them. Most other clubs in England would think of us a fairly small club and we are but what does it matter anyway.
It doesnt in the greater scheme .....I just dont like em much

Back
Top Bottom