Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • WW

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Moore Out" all over Twitter.

Doesn’t surprise me. Biggest budget in League 1 by some distance.

Can’t see the likes of Bannan, Gregory, Dean & Peacock-Farrell staying.

Hopefully a rebuild for them meaning they have to struggle 😄

That game was similar to our home game against Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday were the better team but hardly threatened the goal and then get punished by a late goal.

Still atleast I get to go watch us at Hillsborough next season as I missed this seasons game.

Now Sunderland will either win the final and Sky can cry over little Wycombe, or Wycombe will win and Sunderland fans will have a bigger meltdown than we did and probably sack Alex Neil 😀.

Hoping Sunderland win that final. Getting a club who are always in around the top 6 will be a relief.

God why does part of me want Wycombe to win just to keep Sunderland down for a 5th season?!

We would have been in League one just 2 season more than them!

My prediction for the final

Sunderland will have too much for Wycombe with the running power of Jack Clarke , Lyndon Gooch and Patrick Roberts.
Ross Stewart is also a major threat for Sunderland up too. Pritchard is a classy midfielder and they should have too much for the Chairboys.

A sort of win-win in the final, isn’t it?

Wycombe lose and its a victory tor football because it’s as sure as hell that the Chairboys don’t play a thing resembling the beautiful game.

Sunderland lose and we all enjoy the laugh at their expense.

And the 2 best footballing sides I've seen at the kassam lost in the semi finals. 😀

We did the double over MK and Sheff Wed. Nothing to fear from them next season. Both clubs will lose key players, and loanees.

We were pathetic against Wycombe and Sunderland and took 1 point from each of them.

I wanted Wednesday to go up, but as it would be hilarious to see Sunderland fail in the final, I’d rather Wycombe win for the laughs! But obviously Sunderland going up is better for our chances.

We did the double over MK and Sheff Wed. Nothing to fear from them next season. Both clubs will lose key players, and loanees.

We were pathetic against Wycombe and Sunderland and took 1 point from each of them.

I wanted Wednesday to go up, but as it would be hilarious to see Sunderland fail in the final, I’d rather Wycombe win for the laughs! But obviously Sunderland going up is better for our chances.
we were better than sunderland at home.

we were better than sunderland at home.
We were, but switched off and allowed them to score, which meant we lost. It doesn’t matter if we were better, the result is all that matters unfortunately.

I were right about that score. Now I hope I’m right about Wembley. A largely Sunderland-filled Wembley will certainly let the ref know about any Wycombe fouls or shenanigan, which could swing it.

We were, but switched off and allowed them to score, which meant we lost. It doesn’t matter if we were better, the result is all that matters unfortunately.

And they were allowed to rugby tackle Moore (iirc) to stop him scoring as he was about to head the ball in from a foot or 2 out.

Sunderland have some very good young players. And a smart manager. At last.

Think they’ll do it . Wycombe going up would be insufferable. I’m looking forward to us doing the double over them next season. Learn to beat Wycombe and we’ll get promoted. That’s a challenge for you Mr Robinson.

If Sunderland score first they go up, don’t think Wycombe have enough about them to take the game to them. If Wycombe do then it’s a very different match, especially with the pressure of the big crowd and expectations versus the ultimate spoilers, first goal will be massive.

Back
Top Bottom