Current Player Kyle Edwards

That's a blow as he looks a class above this level. Fortunately it's a relatively kind run of games, hopefully he's back for Pompey in mid November, we've got Bolton at home a couple of weeks later as well.

Pompey is an international weekend so won’t be on. With two international breaks and an FA Cup Saturday he shouldn’t miss quite so many league games.

Would be good to hear something official, maybe we will tomorrow night.

Call me a bluff old cove, but I'm less inclined to believe an account that puts a tweet out with two blatant errors.

Good thing about our squad is we have cover: Mills, Goodrham, Murphy, but he will still be missed.

With Browne and Edwards its unfortunate that its two left wingers, others can play there but its bad luck we got an injury to the two players who fit that position best.

The Kassam left-side curse strikes again!

Can we make sure that nobody can access the triangle during construction and bury more horseshoes.....

With Henry back we now have 6 players who can play out wide (not incl Leigh & Stevens)
Mills
Goodrham
Murphy
Henry
Woltman
Bodin

With Henry back we now have 6 players who can play out wide (not incl Leigh & Stevens)
Mills
Goodrham
Murphy
Henry
Woltman
Bodin
The thing with playing any of them at LW though is that, arguably Bodin aside, it's getting a bit 'square pegs round holes', like we've seen too much of the last few years. I think we could see a lot more of Saturday's formation over the next few weeks as this is navigated. Leigh absolutely thrived in that LWB role and you can see combinations of RR, TG, Mills, Murphy and even Henry and Bodin doing well in those two CAM roles.

Mills
Goodrham
Murphy
Henry
Woltman
Bodin

Perkins maybe as well?

We have plenty of options, its Manning's problem to make it work, that's what I pay him top dollar for.

The thing with playing any of them at LW though is that, arguably Bodin aside, it's getting a bit 'square pegs round holes', like we've seen too much of the last few years. I think we could see a lot more of Saturday's formation over the next few weeks as this is navigated. Leigh absolutely thrived in that LWB role and you can see combinations of RR, TG, Mills, Murphy and even Henry and Bodin doing well in those two CAM roles.

Josh Murphy has played most of his career as a left winger:

Back
Top Bottom