Matches Hull ticket details announced

My mate logged on and was told his account didn’t allow action for that match. Livid is not the word.

iPad still showing availability, laptop showing nothing.
Laptop for the next game I think..........

Really? My phone is showing availability and my laptop showing nothing...

I don’t think an online ticketing system has been designed anywhere in the world that can cope with such high demand, whether for festivals, gigs or football matches. The club have been receptive to feedback, my suggestion would be a ballot.

Lots of issues today.
I had “secured” 2 tickets where we normally sit.
14 minutes to checkout and timed out.
Problems with error message on “type of card” etc.
Tried 3 different cards( ALL used regularly) to no avail.

Yeah pretty gutted to be honest. Like many I was absolutely buzzing for the first game back. Hopefully won't be too long!

Just a reminder that this process is only in place for the trial game. The club have said that for all other games there will be a more comprehensive plan in place.

Looks like they’ve all gone. Should have allowed premium ST holders (SSU) first choice to choose seats in these allocations. Pay over £500 and the club think they’re giving them away free!!

I know where my money will be going next season.

So my observations buying for a family of four.

Every time I went to complete a block it went red.
If I went to buy tickets in a block of 5 it went red but then I still had the option to buy four of the five tickets!

It was an okay process buying a single ticket for my Father in law.

Just a reminder that this process is only in place for the trial game. The club have said that for all other games there will be a more comprehensive plan in place.
They should have done that for this one, my god they’ve had enough f*****g time to organise it.

Looks like they’ve all gone. Should have allowed premium ST holders (SSU) first choice to choose seats in these allocations. Pay over £500 and the club think they’re giving them away free!!

I know where my money will be going next season.
Probably back on the £500 ticket because sure enough there will be someone ready and waiting to jump in your premium seat :)

Utter shambolic, why not use systems used by other clubs that are fair. Eg, a ballot, if you get chosen then you dont go into the next ballot.

Back
Top Bottom