Matches Hull ticket details announced

This process is the most outrageous and insulting move by the club. Particularly in light of the abject performance yesterday.

The wording in this announcement invites us, as in season ticket holders, to apply for a "free" ticket and then pay postage to have that ticket (tickets) sent to us!
We have paid in advance for tickets, tickets which would, under normal circumstances have been sent us already. The tickets will only be available via the club website - watch that collapse 10.00 am Monday morning!

No mention of where we would be seated despite the variance in monies paid, in advance, for specific areas of the ground.

What a farce.

So I have to sit separately to my mates (two brothers) all season? I know the survey was submitted in September but I suppose the rules have changed since then in line with the recent Government announcement?

Yes they are “free” so what does my season ticket cover, hangabout your free ticket will cost you £1 postage, so having to go online to purchase I can’t download the ticket , not very joined up, by the way I am not going so some else can sit in my seat

This process is the most outrageous and insulting move by the club. Particularly in light of the abject performance yesterday.

The wording in this announcement invites us, as in season ticket holders, to apply for a "free" ticket and then pay postage to have that ticket (tickets) sent to us!
We have paid in advance for tickets, tickets which would, under normal circumstances have been sent us already. The tickets will only be available via the club website - watch that collapse 10.00 am Monday morning!

No mention of where we would be seated despite the variance in monies paid, in advance, for specific areas of the ground.

What a farce.

It's a framework. The club won't be able to say where anyone sits until they know who is attending. If the people who sit in the seats next to you, or immediately in front or behind you want to go then someone will have to move! It's not difficult to understand and you are coming across as a little ridiculous in your demands.

It's an almost impossible situation to get everything exactly right, but with very short notice, the club are trying to make the best of a bad situation.

If it’s just called for these first trial games the paying for postage is fair enough, after that I would imagine it will go paperless and be more organised anyway.

I work so no way can I get on line at 10am .... gutted but after yesterday might be a blessing

What a farce.
Would you like me to donate £1.00 to you it would be a shame yo miss out on the game just becsuse you don't agree with paying postage?

It's a framework. The club won't be able to say where anyone sits until they know who is attending. If the people who sit in the seats next to you, or immediately in front or behind you want to go then someone will have to move! It's not difficult to understand and you are coming across as a little ridiculous in your demands.

It's an almost impossible situation to get everything exactly right, but with very short notice, the club are trying to make the best of a bad situation.
Oh for goodness sake! The process was worked out back in September for the first aborted trial. Secondly, my initial reaction was prompted by the wording of the announcement i.e. "Free" tickets.
Third. Why should we be not irritated by seating location? What would be so difficult to organise? I have already had this conversation with the commercial department at the club who explained that their objective, at that time, back in August, was to seat supporters in the specific area of the stadium that their ticket related to but, not necessarily in their designated seat. A simple and logical solution.
It's a very simple argument, I've said all along that we were resigned to having spent a lot of money on tickets that we would probably not get to use but, should the opportunity arise to allow supporters back, they should, at the very least get what was paid for in the first place.

And, if that's a framework, it's a framework for disaster. The process is flawed in many ways. How many supporters will be working on Monday morning? How many applicants will it take for the system to collapse? What about those with specific needs that require seats in particular locations? Not all those will be able to attend but some might.
Why, if the application process is on line, can the tickets not be printed at home or displayed via a smart phone? Reliance on the postal service, specifically at this time of the year, is a risk.
Strikes me that this process was thought out off the back of a fag packet.

What a farce.
Its not a farce, the club are doing their best. Postage is a quid to cover costs which is fair enough after my month's if very little income.

As for sitting anywhere, imagine if 800 South Stand ST holders got tickets and they'd sat them all in the South Stand despite there being thousands of empty seats around the ground? You'd be moaning people could have been distanced better! There's no bad view in the ground and the lounges won't be open so it won't be a worse experience for you.

There were always going to be moaners wherever the club did, they're doing their best despite the situation.

Exactly. The club can never please everyone and the process is likely to change for subsequent games.
If people don’t like the plan, wait for the next plan for the next game, it’s an evolving process. We need to work with the club on getting fans back in, god knows the players need us.

I think those people who can attend even tho the football on offer is abit depressing T the moment should be happy they can finally go not be moaning about a 1.00 postage cost just be grateful that you can attend there’s been plenty of people who love this club but are no longer with us that would have loved to have been in your position

What a shame you cant pay £1 postage, perhaps we could all have a whip round to cover you for the season. Stop moaning, the club is doing its best in the circumstances, i wont be going for awhile as its risky at my age but if i was i would sit anywhere to watch the lads play, even SSU where i would never want to sit. Perhaps its the prawn sandwiches you will miss.

Back
Top Bottom