Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

LeftSideLarry

Source - Posh website.

Disappointing, but mirroring our position of prioritising their own fan, so no complaints.

Away fans are normally housed in part of the Main Stand (towards the Moy’s End) where just over 1,800 fans can be seated.

So they’ve taken a further 400/500 tickets off what they normally give at a minimum!!

Away fans are normally housed in part of the Main Stand (towards the Moy’s End) where just over 1,800 fans can be seated.

So they’ve taken a further 400/500 tickets off what they normally give at a minimum!!
They don't always give the 1800 though. That's the maximum that area holds.

They've also taken a battering from their own fans for giving Derby almost 4,000 and Pompey over 2000 earlier in the season.

As soon as I saw the reactions to their fans for the 1,497 at our place, I knew they'd limit our allocation.

I suspect they will use seats at the far end of the
Traditional away section as segregation so they’re free to use the entire stand behind the goal to maximise their support.

Whether or not they will fill it is up for debate.

They don't always give the 1800 though. That's the maximum that area holds.

They've also taken a battering from their own fans for giving Derby almost 4,000 and Pompey over 2000 earlier in the season.

As soon as I saw the reactions to their fans for the 1,497 at our place, I knew they'd limit our allocation.

I'm not surprised on the allocations either way but what else were the Peterborough fans expecting at ours considering that is pretty much the normal allocation?

Don't clubs still need to give 10% of the ground capacity?
If so, then it's interesting that they're going to deprive 1.5k of their own fans from attending.

According to their website, their stand capacities since they made one end safe standing are as so:

The Meerkat Family Stand
Main Stand (Home)
Main Stand (Away)
GH Display Stand
Weston Homes London Road End (Rail Seating)
Total Capacity without segregation: 13,511

They say there are around 11,300 available for home supporters.
Add in the 1,888 allocated to away fans (though 538 not available for us) and you're at 13,188.

So there's 323 "missing" seats, though I assume these are the usual away segregation plus other seats lost to camera positions, netted off for w/c spaces etc. similar to at Grenoble Road.

According to their website, their stand capacities since they made one end safe standing are as so:

The Meerkat Family Stand
Main Stand (Home)
Main Stand (Away)
GH Display Stand
Weston Homes London Road End (Rail Seating)
Total Capacity without segregation: 13,511

They say there are around 11,300 available for home supporters.
Add in the 1,888 allocated to away fans (though 538 not available for us) and you're at 13,188.

So there's 323 "missing" seats, though I assume these are the usual away segregation plus other seats lost to camera positions, netted off for w/c spaces etc. similar to at Grenoble Road.

I wouldn’t even try and justify it from their perspective.

They clearly are just ass-holes.

They’ve averaged 700 away fans this season.

Will make it even sweeter when we beat them.

So they've given us basically bang on 10% of their capacity (13500)
The figure on Wikipedia is wrong.

Any reason why we couldn't have done the same?

So they've given us basically bang on 10% of their capacity (13500)
The figure on Wikipedia is wrong.

Any reason why we couldn't have done the same?
We'd probably have to do a risk assessment, contact the safety authority to authorise the new partitions, loads of additional shite when the focus is just on filling the place up.

Back
Top Bottom