Matches Hull ticket details announced

I have a gap on my scone to allow the jam and cream to socially distance!!
Ah but that’s not too or bottom the centre doesn’t come into the equation I would class that as a bubble, but personally I don’t give a damn as long as it’s washed down with a decent mug of tea or is it cup?

As an East Stand STH I have never ever sat anywhere else at the Kassam that I can recall. As I now understand it, for this match I could be allocated a seat in the away section of the North Stand, in the SSL, or even (perish the thought) in the SSU. If the latter then I presume we will be hosed down, disinfected and issued with clear etiquette instructions before being allowed in.

Really hope they don’t let the riff raff in.... I pay extra for my SSU season ticket and as such I expect to be treated like royalty and not mix with commoners.

It would not take much work for the seats to be allocated pro rata. If you have 50% of season ticket holders in the South stand, 30% East and 20% North, (purely for the sake of example) then the tickets would be allocated on the same percentages. If no South stand season ticket holders applied then those seats could be further allocated to the East and North stand holders until the pro-rata allocations were filled.

As for being a moaner, I would put it that I am merely reacting to the poorly worded announcement. Telling me that I can apply for a "free" ticket to a match when I already have a ticket (or more correctly have paid for a ticket) is not quite the best use of language.
We, Mrs Lounger and I, happen to like the view of the games from our chosen seats and would prefer to be in those seats, should that not be possible, so be it but, that is not clear from the wording of the announcement. Are we to take it that we could be sat anywhere in the ground?

Understand that you’ve paid money and there are frustrations with any process that is now delivered. The club are lucky to have loyal fans like you who pay a premium.

For the record I work in a corporate world that has been devastated by Covid. 10000 people have lost their jobs and we’ve lost $16bn in 6 months.

And I’ve got one team member who lost his wife and another who lost her dad. Not only is that absolutely tragic but also means the remainder of the team are then busting a gut under already stressful circumstances to keep things ticking over at a minimal level.

We don’t always see everything that’s going on behind the scenes.

Nobody wanted Covid and a lot of people are struggling at short notice to adapt to a rapidly changing global circumstance. We can’t gold plate everything we deliver in 2020....sometimes it’s ok to suck it up and say this ain’t ideal but it’s temporary and I’m sure they’re doing the best they can. And maybe in six months time things will be better (I-follow excepted that will always be a mess!)

Just my opinion and you are entitled to yours of course, but I’d say maybe cut them some slack on this and let them pilot a few games.

So have we established whether the social bubble mentioned by the club is the government defined social bubble or what was outlined from the survey?
Of course the social bubble ls the one that is not breaking the law rather than the one you submitted to the club!

Has anyone got one yet? I keep getting a message when I select a seat

Eventually let me select the number of seats I wanted and then there was an error. Can;t get on now.

Back
Top Bottom