Matches Hull ticket details announced

I didn't have a problem with the 'fastest draw' approach as a one off, I had a problem with an IT system that couldn't support such an approach.
Possibly true, I wonder how this works?
I assume clubs pay rent to the ticket company. The more they pay the bigger the server maybe.

The prospect of @Manorlounger "experiencing" the East Stand and it`s facilities would be worth televising. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My experience was perfectly smooth.

Tier 3 rejects, tier 3 rejects ello ! :)

The prospect of @Manorlounger "experiencing" the East Stand and it`s facilities would be worth televising. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My experience was perfectly smooth.

Tier 3 rejects, tier 3 rejects ello ! :)
I did mention to Mrs Lounger the prospect of us being televised by iFollow as we would be in full view when seated in the East Stand.

Look out for the couple in full evening dress with cocktails. We'll also be quite audible, nothing quite like telling the referee that he is a w****r for getting rid of those pent up emotions!

I did mention to Mrs Lounger the prospect of us being televised by iFollow as we would be in full view when seated in the East Stand.

Look out for the couple in full evening dress with cocktails. We'll also be quite audible, nothing quite like telling the referee that he is a w****r for getting rid of those pent up emotions!

No shouting or singing and wear a mask.......
Not sure these will suffice...
1606745581847.png

No shouting or singing and wear a mask.......
Not sure these will suffice...
View attachment 5070
I'm not sure whoever sit's behind Mrs Lounger will appreciate those feathers? But, not bad. Handsome devil that I am, always look good in a dinner suit. I do hope that bow tie is not a clip on! A gentleman should always tie his own bow tie.

Because people moan that they can't get their favourite seats.
A seat is a seat ffs. So much for a season ticket guaranteeing you a seat for home league games. Just like the team and manager, a total shower of sh*te

How exactly is this 'utter contempt'? It was made pretty clear that forfeiting that money was unconditional and would go towards supporting the club in a time when it would be financially stricken - a situation everyone who forfeited that money said at the time they were happy with, were proud to be supporting the club etc. It rings a bit hollow if you now try to claim you were foregoing it so that you would get priority access to future match tickets.

A ballot system would still have left 'more deserving' people (a group which I suspect by your definition includes you) without tickets, which would have left just as many people on here howling about 'unfairness'. Also, the price of your ST doesn't inherently measure your 'loyalty' as a fan. When times are normal, you pay more for a superior product (better view of the pitch than, say, the East, better facilities). It's not like you're paying more just because you're the 'better' fan, and should be treated as such (although that is possibly a potential 'type' of season ticket that could be sold going forward - like a preference share) - the price simply reflects the quality of the thing you are buying.

For all this talk of 'contempt for the fans', once people have calmed down a bit after Saturday, they'll acknowledge the club has generally been pretty damn good during this pandemic at keeping fans engaged. The 'Bits You Missed' videos, the virtual programmes, the good range of merchandise for this season, the transparency in communications, the new podcasts, I think it's all been pretty impressive.

Nobody's pleased with how things are going on the pitch but that shouldn't bleed into attacking how the club is negotiating dealing with such a difficult and unprecedented situation off the pitch.
Don’t bring your marital issues on here e.g. all about relationships that are all one way/no give or take/fairness.

I’d like to think in any relationship that even if someone gives something unconditional, that the receiver would take note of that and respect/reciprocate when they could rather than take take take.

The club could have handled this situation a lot fairer than it has done.
Would be intrigued to know if you and your me ‘like’ followers were successful in getting tickets.

And don’t even go there about judging me as to whether I’m more deserving etc. I would have been happier if they’d just done a ballot, but felt they could have consider other options. I mean, what if the club just put everyone’s name in a hat e.g. season ticket holder or not and did the draw, so they had to set some kind of criteria.

Spot on (there's a first eh @QR !)

The frustration at seeing our very own season ticket seats on screen but unable to get them into the basket despite numerous attempts was insane. Then, having seen them disappear, they returned to the screen but still would not allow the purchase. That we ended up with two in the east stand is ridiculous and totally random.
Yes. Ours were there and available. Selected them. But option to go further then disappeared.

A seat is a seat ffs. So much for a season ticket guaranteeing you a seat for home league games. Just like the team and manager, a total shower of sh*te

If there are 3,750 season ticket holders and only 1,000 seats available then 2,750 folk are going to miss out.

Sorry buttercup. ❄️❄️☃️🏂❄️❄️

Seat selection should have been set up to sell the actual number of seats in the bubbles the club had pre-selected i.e. 1,2,3 etc.
That way,one click would have secured them all, with no need to go back.
Others encountered there payment cards not being recognised, even though the details were in fact correct- I haven’t come across that before.
Ah well at least we can watch it live and in the warm.
Here’s hoping for a decent performance and hopefully a point or three.

Understand that you’ve paid money and there are frustrations with any process that is now delivered. The club are lucky to have loyal fans like you who pay a premium.

For the record I work in a corporate world that has been devastated by Covid. 10000 people have lost their jobs and we’ve lost $16bn in 6 months.

And I’ve got one team member who lost his wife and another who lost her dad. Not only is that absolutely tragic but also means the remainder of the team are then busting a gut under already stressful circumstances to keep things ticking over at a minimal level.

We don’t always see everything that’s going on behind the scenes.

Nobody wanted Covid and a lot of people are struggling at short notice to adapt to a rapidly changing global circumstance. We can’t gold plate everything we deliver in 2020....sometimes it’s ok to suck it up and say this ain’t ideal but it’s temporary and I’m sure they’re doing the best they can. And maybe in six months time things will be better (I-follow excepted that will always be a mess!)

Just my opinion and you are entitled to yours of course, but I’d say maybe cut them some slack on this and let them pilot a few games.
My apologies to Manorlounger. I thought he was the only one having an overreaction. Turns out there are dozens. I feel very out of touch with the emotions of our fanbase.

f**k knows why everyone is so desperate for a ticket after Saturday’s shower of s**t 😂😂

Seat selection should have been set up to sell the actual number of seats in the bubbles the club had pre-selected i.e. 1,2,3 etc.
That way,one click would have secured them all, with no need to go back.
Others encountered there payment cards not being recognised, even though the details were in fact correct- I haven’t come across that before.
Ah well at least we can watch it live and in the warm.
Here’s hoping for a decent performance and hopefully a point or three.
I don't know how these bubbles work but what if not all of a bubble wanted tickets?

You think you should get your actual seat?
I was actually quite annoyed that our (Mrs Lounger and myself) actual seats were available as a bubble of two. The trouble was that the damn website was so badly set up that it was impossible to actually claim them.
Yes, I would certainly have preferred our usual seats, and why not?

How about if the club had held a ballot of season ticket holders, allocated their seats as per social bubble (fed back in September) and then let those selected take up their seats, or not, as they wished. Any seats then not taken (it would have to be a short decision time) could then be re-allocated to the next balloted season ticket holders. Next time round, those who were successful drop out of the first ballot and hope for a second chance.
Bit more labour intensive but, fair and far less aggravating than the debacle this morning.
It only takes a glance at social media to realise how much upset this has caused. Add in the retrospective actions of the club to try and mediate and it becomes clear that the club realise they got it wrong.

I don't know how these bubbles work but what if not all of a bubble wanted tickets?
Seats were being sold in 1,2,&3’s etc to accommodate your grouping.
That way you wouldn’t have three unconnected fans sitting together.

My apologies to Manorlounger. I thought he was the only one having an overreaction. Turns out there are dozens. I feel very out of touch with the emotions of our fanbase.

f**k knows why everyone is so desperate for a ticket after Saturday’s shower of s**t 😂😂
No offense taken. I can be a little abrasive in my reactions at times. A case of fingers on keyboard without counting to ten first!

Why we want to go is relatively simple to explain. We miss the real, live and interactive experience of sitting outside, in the cold, watching our boys get shafted. Then that drive home both exclaiming that we are not bothering with a season ticket ever again, that the manager/ref/team/owner etc. is/are t**t(s)

And we keep doing it because, of course, one day we win, one day we get promoted, one day we beat the scum.

I was actually quite annoyed that our (Mrs Lounger and myself) actual seats were available as a bubble of two. The trouble was that the damn website was so badly set up that it was impossible to actually claim them.
Yes, I would certainly have preferred our usual seats, and why not?

How about if the club had held a ballot of season ticket holders, allocated their seats as per social bubble (fed back in September) and then let those selected take up their seats, or not, as they wished. Any seats then not taken (it would have to be a short decision time) could then be re-allocated to the next balloted season ticket holders. Next time round, those who were successful drop out of the first ballot and hope for a second chance.
Bit more labour intensive but, fair and far less aggravating than the debacle this morning.
It only takes a glance at social media to realise how much upset this has caused. Add in the retrospective actions of the club to try and mediate and it becomes clear that the club realise they got it wrong.
With approx 4600 ST’s sold and allowing for a % who won’t go at all, say 600 for convenience, then hopefully it will be a “simple” case of splitting the remaining 4000 into 2 groups of 2000, with each group attending alternative games.
If any declined, these could then be offered on line.
Job done.

Back
Top Bottom