Hanson in!

CheltenhamYellow

They said the players suggested Baptiste as captain vs Man City
They didn’t “suggest” him; they merely agreed when KR put them on the spot - “I’m going to make a young inexperienced lad with no management skills your captain against one of the world’s best teams. That’s fine, isn’t it?!”
“Er, yes Boss.”

Witney Wag

I’m sure after KRs revelations after Tuesday’s game , Hanson will be 100% behind his manager despite the fact that KR told the listeners that he was not responsible for Hanson being at the club. :censored:

Shosho

They didn’t “suggest” him; they merely agreed when KR put them on the spot - “I’m going to make a young inexperienced lad with no management skills your captain against one of the world’s best teams. That’s fine, isn’t it?!”
“Er, yes Boss.”
That happened?

Foley

“Er, yes Boss.”
Is that fact and where was that from?

Marked Ox

I would just like to say next season, after the way Hanson has started and what happened to the previous players, this forum should sponsor Swindon's main summer signing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sarge OUFC Players 26
androidyellow2 OUFC Players 7
Sarge OUFC Players 38