Getting the crowds back in

Test events can continue tomorrow, with the planned October return of fans still on.

Test events can continue tomorrow, with the planned October return of fans still on.
Well they’re allowing 5,000 spectators in to Dalton Barracks to watch the fire work displays but that is only a third of what they would get. I still don’t think that is acceptable with the Covid risk and I wonder how many will wear masks.

Well they’re allowing 5,000 spectators in to Dalton Barracks to watch the fire work displays but that is only a third of what they would get. I still don’t think that is acceptable with the Covid risk and I wonder how many will wear masks.
i may be wrong but sure i saw a poster about that with fireworks and hot air balloons. that won’t end well!

I don’t think that is what is being said, it will be a return with restrictions, they just haven’t said what those are yet.
No singing will be one restriction apparently and social distancing will stil be in place with also a one way in and one way out system it could get interesting

No singing will be one restriction apparently and social distancing will stil be in place with also a one way in and one way out system it could get interesting

Eminently achievable at the breeze block.
Everyone enters through the left side of the OM and leaves through the right.
Replicate that x 2 on the North & South stands.
ST holders only, can be grouped by family/bubbles.
All wearing masks when not in their seat.
No singing or loud talking.
No food/drink.
Orderly Q for the cesspits.

Sorry rather watch it on my laptop from the comfort of home if that is the new matchday experience...

Surely a general rule will be no away fans? Makes sense, stops travelling, and means we don’t lose seats to the netting...

Sorry rather watch it on my laptop from the comfort of home if that is the new matchday experience...
I am never, ever, ever letting go of the case for a season of streaming only.

Not even a bus load of stricken bikini models, all of whom are in desperate need of oiling but can only associate with people who think streaming is terrible, would get me to change my mind.

I am never, ever, ever letting go of the case for a season of streaming only.

Not even a bus load of stricken bikini models, all of whom are in desperate need of oiling but can only associate with people who think streaming is terrible, would get me to change my mind.
I'm sure if Matty Taylor was in need of an oiling you would oblige and therefore change your mind!??

i may be wrong but sure i saw a poster about that with fireworks and hot air balloons. that won’t end well!
Have to say went last year and was a great display but with COVID-19,!it would still be a rosk

Re breeze block return. Guess everyone they would let in, would have to stay in their seats over half time (except for visit to toilets)? I’m more concerned about post game. Phased release of fans? Sounds a logistic too far

Re breeze block return. Guess everyone they would let in, would have to stay in their seats over half time (except for visit to toilets)? I’m more concerned about post game. Phased release of fans? Sounds a logistic too far

I can`t begin to imagine the condition of the cess pits at the moment......... :sick:?????
Could do the release by block with sensible stewarding considering there would be far fewer folk in each block.
Slow/old people at the front..... younger and healthier further up.

I can`t begin to imagine the condition of the cess pits at the moment......... :sick:?????
Could do the release by block with sensible stewarding considering there would be far fewer folk in each block.
Slow/old people at the front..... younger and healthier further up.
what if you’re old but fast and healthy

Back
Top Bottom