General Feedback from Friday's visit at OUFC

Who won the bet, which minute the booing started?
That comment really did show the contempt that Karl had for the club and his superiors
I suppose his attitude was that he was in for a big payday if he was given his marching orders so had no need to worry

Think it showed he had no fear of Williams
He didn’t and that was the problem.
KR had been here for four years and during COVID and with overseas owners he called the shots.
For Williams and Ferguson to come in and turn that around was going to take time, my belief is that had we had an average run and finished 12/14 in the league he would definitely have been here next season, so although this is awful and may lead to relegation we can now have a fresh start

For those who went, did TW speak at all about what would happen if KR went ( so how ready they were for preparing to get a replacement in)?

For those who went, did TW speak at all about what would happen if KR went ( so how ready they were for preparing to get a replacement in)?
No
That May have been a topic somebody may have had 1/1 with Tim about ,but it wasn’t going to happen when KR arrived

No he didn’t but I’d be surprised if we aren’t 99% certain who our next manager is by Derby next Saturday.

If I was a betting man then Appleton should be odds on, even though he’d be a few places down on my list.

No he didn’t but I’d be surprised if we aren’t 99% certain who our next manager is by Derby next Saturday.

If I was a betting man then Appleton should be odds on, even though he’d be a few places down on my list.
If it's Appleton, just his presence in the stands should inspire the players to do well. Oh ...

Back
Top Bottom