Fans Forum on Good Friday

What, ask him why he’s led the foundation for a calamitous season when he supposedly gave us a top 4 budget? I will let him know what for when I get the chance, but not sure he’ll want to hear it or like a few fans actually believe he has to hold any blame!

Round of applause for Darryl!
Haha. Course you will, just like you did the last time you had the chance at the fans forum.

Complete guesswork, but sizeable signing on/relocation fees may have pissed away the budget somewhat.

Via people who were there! Anyone reading this forum knew Sarge and Dave T - at least - were going. Easy enough to message them and ask them to raise an issue. Not being able to attend in person is no reason for not getting a question asked.

Well Sarge etc has been aware of the financial situation/questions so I’m not sure he needed nudging to ask that question, but I wasn’t aware that he had been nominated to raise the questions. In fact I’m surprised he was going to make it having to leave home at 6am, never mind represent all the fans. Like I say, I’ll speak to Darryl next time I get a chance.

f**k me you lot, Dave T, Wiggy, Pete and looks like you’ve got another recruit to join just cannot wait to join like a pack of wolves.

Via people who were there! Anyone reading this forum knew Sarge and Dave T - at least - were going. Easy enough to message them and ask them to raise an issue. Not being able to attend in person is no reason for not getting a question asked.

Depends on the answer I suppose.

And I don’t give a f**k that I didn’t attend or ask my question(s), as I still believe that Darryl’s poor leadership/ownership over the last 12-18 months has built the foundation or should I say lack of it for this season.

Couldn’t get a word in edge ways [emoji6] sarge’s hand goes up more often than andy Murray in a Wimbledon final. I spoke to Niall afterwards and he was a little surprised that questioning focused on things like toilets and stewards. (All of which he’s happy to deal with if u just email the club with specifics) yet not one person asked about season tickets for next season. Which btw will be announcegd soon and won’t be going up. (I don’t think that was a secret[emoji87])
j
Know Niall Mac is part time as M.D., though maybe if he replied to emails sent to him within 3 week /working days fans and supporters may feel more inclined to raise things that way.

Albeit subject of a seperate thread (giveaways for kids good Friday) my freind whos daughter was very upset with how things were handled emailed Niall Mac (ccd others) as yet 3 days on, no reply from the M.D. ...... if people involved with OUFC actually walked it like they talked it and started delivering on what they claim ...?

Couldn’t get a word in edge ways [emoji6] sarge’s hand goes up more often than andy Murray in a Wimbledon final. I spoke to Niall afterwards and he was a little surprised that questioning focused on things like toilets and stewards. (All of which he’s happy to deal with if u just email the club with specifics) yet not one person asked about season tickets for next season. Which btw will be announcegd soon and won’t be going up. (I don’t think that was a secret[emoji87])
j
Know Niall Mac is part time as M.D., though maybe if he replied to emails sent to him within 3 week /working days fans and supporters may feel more inclined to raise things that way.

Albeit subject of a seperate thread (giveaways for kids good Friday) my freind whos daughter was very upset with how things were handled emailed Niall Mac (ccd others) as yet 3 days on, no reply from the M.D. ...... if people involved with OUFC actually walked it like they talked it and started delivering on what they claim ...?

What email address she send it to ? I know a few have changed

Back
Top Bottom