Fan's View - Burton away

That family would be myself, my wife and my little boy and yes we were also at Brentford. Fitting a child who is attached to you was quite a challenge in that cramped upper tier!

We have been taking our boy to home games since he was two weeks old, he is now nearly 17 months.

We aimed to go to every home and away league game this year.

So far we have missed Luton at home, Charlton away, Plymouth away.

Wont be making the trips to Accrington or Rochdale on Tuesday nights either but you should see us at all the other games (we are fairly easy to spot!)

And it must be said, the credit should really go to my wife. She organises everything.

I just drive us everywhere and carry him, they are the easy bits compared to the struggles she has changing him in the back seat of a car before a game!
Yes, that upper tier at Brentford was very tight! We got lucky and had seats at the front but still not much knee room. Maybe the club should hear of your endeavours and invite you to seats in the directors box. Future OUFC supporter in training! ;)(y)

Yes, that upper tier at Brentford was very tight! We got lucky and had seats at the front but still not much knee room. Maybe the club should hear of your endeavours and invite you to seats in the directors box. Future OUFC supporter in training! ;)(y)

I was very lucky in that upper tier at Brentford. The seat to my left was empty so I could sit at an angle.

That family would be myself, my wife and my little boy and yes we were also at Brentford. Fitting a child who is attached to you was quite a challenge in that cramped upper tier!

We have been taking our boy to home games since he was two weeks old, he is now nearly 17 months.

We aimed to go to every home and away league game this year.

So far we have missed Luton at home, Charlton away, Plymouth away.

Wont be making the trips to Accrington or Rochdale on Tuesday nights either but you should see us at all the other games (we are fairly easy to spot!)

And it must be said, the credit should really go to my wife. She organises everything.

I just drive us everywhere and carry him, they are the easy bits compared to the struggles she has changing him in the back seat of a car before a game!

Superb. Proper support.

The padded seats would make the game a bit more comfortable for me that's for sure!

back on topic, Paul B your reports are excellent and one of the main reasons I have been reading the forum for years without ever posting.

Great report as usual, and mostly accurate in the observations imho. You’re a little unfair on Sinclair. It was his first match; he is not yet familiar with the passes, runs and positioning of his colleagues and this will take a little time. It won’t be long, though, before he’s able to read when and where those crosses will be delivered. Then you’ll see him score goals. He is fast and direct. As a footnote/question : is he two-footed? He hit that awful shot with his left. As I write I’m thinking but he also fluffed that cross with his right.

Sounds like he’s zero-footed!

In the middle of Winter!

Fair dos!

Back
Top Bottom