Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - no.41- Burton at home

Personally, I hope we don’t revert to one up front. If our modus operandi for the remaining games is to outscore the opposition (who are likely to score at least once, and probably twice it seems) then we need to spend the majority of the matches being offensive. I suspect Taylor, who appears much happier recently, would agree.

Personally, I hope we don’t revert to one up front. If our modus operandi for the remaining games is to outscore the opposition (who are likely to score at least once, and probably twice it seems) then we need to spend the majority of the matches being offensive. I suspect Taylor, who appears much happier recently, would agree.
Injuries, suspensions etc. can dictate. I think it depends who the opposition are. In Karl we must trust.

I sometimes forget to post on these threads but I read every one of these and really appreciate them, so thank you @Paul B.
Always a fair, well-weighted and balanced review of the match (I can’t always vouch for the hostelries visited!) but, together with Oxblogger’s report, always worth reading. Provides a welcome balance to the inane “we were brilliant, don’t criticise the team, you’re disloyal” ramblings elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom