Fan's View - 19/20 - Blackpool at home

Totally agree. Some ' moaners' almost seem.to despise the club such is their anti club comments.
I am generally an optimist, but totally get the big disappointment in not getting in the full back and striker KR said that we clearly needed from day 1 of the transfer window. I really cant see why we couldn't have got at least a replacement in for Cadden ( even if an understudy to Long).
As others rightly have said in my view it has clearly damaged our chances of promotion.
My thoughts pretty much exactly. What a pity that Zaki felt he had to fluff/bluff his way through the interview. They have made a mistake and need to admit it.

Our average home league gate 7807 in 19/20 so not far off the 8k Tiger was looking for. You would hope with the football we have played it would have been higher but 4k plus have just forked out to travel to Newcastle with the replay tonight it's an expensive old time just after the Xmas bills have landed. I know when I was younger and providing for a young family I could not have afforded to attend all the matches. More concerning is not the numbers but the flat atmosphere, hopefully we'll get back on our support game tonight
Don't think there will be a flat atmosphere tonight. Would be very embarrassing if it was in front of the TV cameras.

Don't think there will be a flat atmosphere tonight. Would be very embarrassing if it was in front of the TV cameras.
I recall the infamous Chelsea game in the cup (KF pen that never was) the next Saturday home game at the Manor was totally flat , we won 1-0 can’t recall who was playing , so may be not a new thing. I’m sure tonight will be rocking...

Back
Top Bottom