Fan's View Fan's View 22/23 - no.17 - Portsmouth away

That was quick 😉
You missed a much improved performance Paul.
Get well soon .

I had issues with I player last night,thankfully didn't miss too much,, last 10 minutes was a hard watch, no chance that Anderson would offer anything up front, Jones would have made more sense, but no chance it seems for him to get on,really strange to say the least

I wish I'd tried refunding our tickets now! We got half way down the A34 when the car made some very unsettling vibrations and started to misfire. We limped home and had to concede defeat. The dealership are going to cover the costs to fix, we hope entirely. Only had the car delivered two weeks ago.
We watched iFollow as well, not the same and had to refresh the screen a few times but, better than nothing. Also meant we had drinks while watching - a bonus!

Good review and hope you recover quickly.

On a side note, I do think lower league clubs are far better with refunds if you can't attend than those higher up the chain. I've recently been told that England Rugby nor Wembley for the England Women v USA women when I had a spare ticket that they don't give refunds.

Thanks Paul, informative and accurate as always.
Actually I thought there were more camera angles for Portsmouth than in most iFollow games. Still a long way short of Sky though.

That last 12, then the added 8 was stressful to say the least.
Was bad enough in the first half when he added 5 mins, and I had flashbacks to last season down there.
Bodin, idiotic tackle that didn't need making
O'Donker, great knock down for the goal
Battling performance when needed

Pity the M3 was closed so we had to come off the M27 early and find our way to the M3 near Winchester, still home at 11.45 so not too bad

Back
Top Bottom