Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - no.40 - Portsmouth away

Engaging write up as ever.

Small point: "On Saturday Burton come to the Kassam. In their last eight games they’ve won one, drawn two and lost six."

Engaging write up as ever.

Small point: "On Saturday Burton come to the Kassam. In their last eight games they’ve won one, drawn two and lost six."
Poor maths on my part. Lost five. Correction will be made. Thanks.

Thanks Paul. I wouldn't feel at all off about writing in these times, we all need a distraction, something to get us buzzing and talking about something other than the events in Ukraine. In so many ways, footy gives us an outlet for the emotions that we are all harbouring. Not a good thing to do.

As to the subject of your scribing, it is right that we seem to have issues with defending, been said before and, no doubt, will be said again. However, sometimes it is just too frustrating to let go. More than a few of the team were having some "moments" on Tuesday and I, for one, would not exclude Stevens. Kane seems a little off as well, dwelling on the ball, not picking out passes (at least not more good than wayward) The resilience of the team appears a little fragile, thank goodness that was the last Tuesday evening game. Time for some serious team training and tactical work, methinks!

Back
Top Bottom