Fan's View Fan's View No.10 - 20/21 - MK Dons at home

The usual high standard and entertaining as always. Amused me to hear that your household is also blessed with some ripe language at those moments of frustration and ire. Are we like that when actually at the game? Possibly yes but, Mrs Lounger who is respectability itself when at the game, let loose with a right torrent when we conceded the second. (I don't believe the first went unremarked either!) This enforced TV watching of games may have a lasting effect, who knows what our fellow SSU supporters will make of the change!

The usual high standard and entertaining as always. Amused me to hear that your household is also blessed with some ripe language at those moments of frustration and ire. Are we like that when actually at the game? Possibly yes but, Mrs Lounger who is respectability itself when at the game, let loose with a right torrent when we conceded the second. (I don't believe the first went unremarked either!) This enforced TV watching of games may have a lasting effect, who knows what our fellow SSU supporters will make of the change!

You just be careful not to shock our delicate little ears in the North stand.

Obviously not the London Road but it is and always has been a myth that all in the SSU is sweetness and light. At times it's impossible not to let rip.

Back
Top Bottom