General Ex-Manager Thread

But Vlad supports Zenit St. Petersburg
When I lived in Moscow, in the 1970s, I supported Spartak. And no doubt Vlad's team at the time was Zenit Leningrad.

But perhaps it's too bad that Pep hasn't gone to Zenit, as he could have torpedoed them as well as Putin (his name, by the way, is better pronounced in the French style--Putain)

When I lived in Moscow, in the 1970s, I supported Spartak. And no doubt Vlad's team at the time was Zenit Leningrad.

But perhaps it's too bad that Pep hasn't gone to Zenit, as he could have torpedoed them as well as Putin (his name, by the way, is better pronounced in the French style--Putain)
Spartak Moscow was the main team for me until Oxford United appeared in my life.

As for Pep, now it will be easier for me to tell him about my indignation at the signings of Xemi, Tiendalli and also bloody 0-7 from Wigan.

Spartak Moscow was the main team for me until Oxford United appeared in my life.

As for Pep, now it will be easier for me to tell him about my indignation at the signings of Xemi, Tiendalli and also bloody 0-7 from Wigan.

Good to see that you made the step up from Spartak!!

It was at one of my first Spartak games that I wanted to yell at the ref that he was a joke. Unfortunately, what I said translated to something like him being a theatre production!

Ah. Tiendalli. Definitely the worst 'professional' footballer I have ever seen. I am almost grateful to Pep for signing him. It was like watching a once half decent old pro who'd had two hip replacements.

Ah. Tiendalli. Definitely the worst 'professional' footballer I have ever seen. I am almost grateful to Pep for signing him. It was like watching a once half decent old pro who'd had two hip replacements.

Emiliano Diaz just beats him as whilst Tiendalli couldn't run, he did occasionally kick the ball.

I believe him and someone else are in business trying to buy properties to develop around the Chester area.
He was in my town of Yateley a couple of weeks ago. Seems like he has some interest in local football in Hampshire. Think he lives quite close to Reading

Ah, managerial betting odds.

Makes one nostalgic for the good old days of earlier this month.
Robbie Fowler, Michael Appleton, Grant McCann all odds on ! ...the shorting odds of Mark Warburton ..oh the fun

• React
Reactions: MJB
Robinson joint favourite with Leam Richardson for the Tranmere job

Tranmere could be about to make the biggest mistake in their clubs history and appoint that arrogant 🤬
I think that they have appointed far worse managers than Robinson.
Near the top of the Chsmpionship to Conference over a period of time.

After two starting victories, Pep Clotet cannot win in three matches (1D 2L) in a row with Torpedo Moscow. The fans are unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom