International News Donald Trump ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Trump has Covid-19; there is a God!! Oh the irony after all his belittling of the pandemic.

Also says he's feeling OK in a video posted earlier (but they clearly don't have a tanning booth in the Medical Center).....much in the same way Boris did in a video he posted 7 days after testing positive. 2 days later he was in ICU.

Heโ€™s actually doing better than expected

Attachments

• 0551AE49-DFD4-4265-BEBC-B42EFC824CD5.jpeg
    0551AE49-DFD4-4265-BEBC-B42EFC824CD5.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 19
So Trump is telling Americans not to fear Covid-19. He's had it and he's still alive. And he only had the medical attention available to any citizen, so obviously he's got a point.
Whilst this may sound inhuman I really hope it's just kicking in and he gets a bigger bout over the coming week which means he has to be rushed back to hospital and receive further treatment. Would be tricky for him to maintain this rhetoric.

It's almost like a cult - over 200,000 dead, his 'followers' dropping like flies with C19 around him but there's nothing to worry about and he's the 'Messiah'.

Bizarre.

So Trump is telling Americans not to fear Covid-19. He's had it and he's still alive. And he only had the medical attention available to any citizen, so obviously he's got a point.
What he has said โ€œ get out their, donโ€™t be afraid โ€œ has probably condemned a lot more being infected and more deaths. The man is a compete numpty who isnโ€™t fit to be a president.

• React
Reactions: QR
Just from a differing point of view.
I had Covid and was pole-axed for 4 days, I didn`t get worse after that and improved quickly over the next 2 days.
The time frame and impact of the virus is different for every single patient.
Some don`t even know they have it through to people who get very poorly, very quickly and sadly die.
There are so many contributory factors from the patients own antibody system, general health all the way through to the medical intervention.
It is possible that he had a mild form of it and, with medical assistance, has thrown it off.
Equally he could be incubating a cytokine storm and get very ill, very quickly.

We`ll see.

Just from a differing point of view.
I had Covid and was pole-axed for 4 days, I didn`t get worse after that and improved quickly over the next 2 days.
The time frame and impact of the virus is different for every single patient.
Some don`t even know they have it through to people who get very poorly, very quickly and sadly die.
There are so many contributory factors from the patients own antibody system, general health all the way through to the medical intervention.
It is possible that he had a mild form of it and, with medical assistance, has thrown it off.
Equally he could be incubating a cytokine storm and get very ill, very quickly.

We`ll see.
TBH watching trumpet on GMB in a very over elaborated return to the Whitehouse he didnโ€™t look good after 4 days. But you are lucky sad there are 1,000โ€™s who arenโ€™t.
PS Iโ€™m not having a dig mate.

TBH watching trumpet on GMB in a very over elaborated return to the Whitehouse he didnโ€™t look good after 4 days. But you are lucky sad there are 1,000โ€™s who arenโ€™t.

I don`t think Trump is out of the woods yet, was watching his "balcony scene" and he was certainly breathing very deeply, not having done much to get there.

Again, not wishing to sound harsh, or belittle the Covid situation we are all in, but many thousands die every single day.
For perspective in 5 months Covid related deaths outpaced annual stroke & lung cancer deaths combined.
It still remains the majority of Covid deaths are people dying with Covid + many other health issues, rather than of Covid.
Interesting read: https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/deaths-covid-19

What truly terrifies me is the knock on effect this will have on normal healthcare. Our hospitals are incredibly quiet. I attended an outpatients clinic yesterday and there were 5 nurses waiting for patients to turn up as people are either not bothering with their ailments or not turning up. The "DNA" (did not attend) numbers are through the roof, the waiting lists are backed up by 3 to 6 months and many folk will die of things eminently cureable.

....Just the 426 American families who lost someone yesterday who should not have been afraid....and 41,576 who tested positive yesterday who should not be afraid .....joining over two and half MILLION Americans who are currently 'Active cases' who should not be afraid.....

....and the 215,000 and counting American families who should not have been afraid

Was thinking about this earlier after seeing heโ€™s had a tweet removed relating to Covid as it was classed as inaccurate/misinformation. Regardless of what you think about his general policies and his capabilities on a global scale as leader of the United States he has to be up there with one of the most dangerous political figures on the scene at the present time.

Yes youโ€™ve got the likes of Vlad the lad and Korean Kim but they seem to avoid spouting absolute b0llocks to a global fan base. Particularly things with little or no scientific fact which may get a person killed.

Fair play to the US they must be saving a fortune in payroll costs by just using Trump as their misinformation farm.

Even after getting the bloody disease he is still spouting rubbish. Apparently it is less dangerous than flu.

Biden is too old. But for the sake of the American people I hope he wins the election.

I agree, but I also feel slightly uneasy that Trump, even when defeated, will continue to proclaim his 'success' as president and will still be adored by many. As a result he'll still get plenty of publicity and make money from the inevitable ghost-written biography.
As do all ex-PMs and Presidents. But if his previous business dealings are anything to go by, he will soon lose the lot.

As do all ex-PMs and Presidents. But if his previous business dealings are anything to go by, he will soon lose the lot.

His personal dealings are the thing that makes him money, most of the rest losses him money based on his tax papers.

Back
Top Bottom