International News Donald Trump ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

With where the helicopter was parked, why they didn't just drive him, and the amount of time it took for him to leave, I wasn't expecting him to comfortably stroll on board tapping the handrail. Also, weirdly, there were loads of people on board with him, hopefully wearing N95 masks that will actually protect them if he is infected.

Hate to dull but the "He only gets X drug because he is President/Rich etc" is just a consequence of the US Healthcare system.

Regn-Cov2 is part of the Recovery Trial umbrella here in the UK on the NHS.
Its at Phase 3 in the UK and around 10k patients will be asked to participate in the trial.
Phase 4 is release on prescription with further study of results.

it would be kind of ironic if the plasma antibodies that have been injected into the Donald came from non-caucasian donors :oops:

it would be kind of ironic if the plasma antibodies that have been injected into the Donald came from non-caucasian donors :oops:

Regen is an artificial anti-body.
Remdesivir is a broad spectrum anti-viral.
Together they are known as Regen-Cov2 .......a combination of monoclonal antibodies directed against coronavirus

Plasma from recovered Coivid donors is also being used under the same Recovery trial umbrella.
AFAIK he hasn`t had plasma.... and he won`t get mine because my antibody level has dropped below 3.

The reason for multiple different trials being under one "Name" is that the trial was set up way back during Swine Flu and Ebola and then placed on hold waiting for the next potential or actual pandemic. Go back to Page 1 and that was the "launch". ;-)

EjZgzG2WsAEgMUw

With where the helicopter was parked, why they didn't just drive him, and the amount of time it took for him to leave, I wasn't expecting him to comfortably stroll on board tapping the handrail. Also, weirdly, there were loads of people on board with him, hopefully wearing N95 masks that will actually protect them if he is infected.

Probably safer to transport him via helicopter to protect him from random nutters.

Back
Top Bottom