Danny Hylton

I’d make the case that there is another category to the ‘returning hero’ scenario.

The good – Joey Beauchamp

The bad – Nigel Jemson

The indifferent – Bobby Ford

Paul Moody was a shadow of the player he once was but adequate enough to score a few goals for us to stave off relegation in 2001-02. Rob Hall could well fit into all three categories with the way his career peaks and troughs with us.

Which category would Hugh Curran fit into ?

If we can get him then it’s a no brainer for me, he would chip in with goals while giving us a presence up top.

With three match suspension still to serve, although he’d be good , I’d like to see another attacking option signed...the clock is ticking
He doesn't have any suspensions he can play for Luton again now. His suspension finished Saturday.

If he starts for them tonight then we can definitely say this is false hope .

Hylton, Mackie and A N other would certainly make us stronger and with Carruthers coming back would give us a better looking subs bench

I’d make the case that there is another category to the ‘returning hero’ scenario.

The good – Joey Beauchamp

The bad – Nigel Jemson

The indifferent – Bobby Ford

Paul Moody was a shadow of the player he once was but adequate enough to score a few goals for us to stave off relegation in 2001-02. Rob Hall could well fit into all three categories with the way his career peaks and troughs with us.

Where would you put Gilchrist?

Hylton is exactly the type of player we could do with - experienced at this level, works like a trojan, scores goals and creates goals. Similar in sh!thousery to Mackie but manages to concentrate on actually playing the game as well. I was sad to see him leave and would (in the unlikely event it happens) certainly welcome him back.

Hylton is exactly the type of player we could do with - experienced at this level, works like a trojan, scores goals and creates goals. Similar in sh!thousery to Mackie but manages to concentrate on actually playing the game as well. I was sad to see him leave and would (in the unlikely event it happens) certainly welcome him back.

Just make sure he’s not on penalties though:

With all the hotels around the ground and the stories suggesting Curse-Him would put more up if allowed, is it really a good idea to get a 'Hylton' at the ground?

What happened to the priority player from the championship we were after.

I take Hylton back, but would be disappointed if this was our only signing as I think Hylton needs to work along another striker, but better than nothing.

I'd welcome Danny back in a heart beat. As another poster has said, best striker we've had in a very long time. But why would he come back to this?

Back
Top Bottom