Matches Crewe

So he doesn't know why the game was called off but then he says why they called it off, fantastic!

He talks about testing but if he and Crewe had tested after Wintle then none of this wouldn't have happened.

So why did we get ready for the game, prep, have all the players turn up etc if we wanted it off. There is no benefit to us in not playing the game on Tuesday, actually it adds to a potential fixture backlog later on. What a moron.

Magnificent rant nonetheless and he used "FAKE NEWS"!!!!! :rolleyes:

For our club's safety, when the game is replayed, set up their changing facilities in a tent in the car park.

Also, if KR did talk to their players (I don't know but don't trust Artell at all) maybe he wouldn't have needed to if Crewe had actually provided information rather than only Artell ranting in interviews.

So he doesn't know why the game was called off but then he says why they called it off, fantastic!

He talks about testing but if he and Crewe had tested after Wintle then none of this wouldn't have happened.

So why did we get ready for the game, prep, have all the players turn up etc if we wanted it off. There is no benefit to us in not playing the game on Tuesday, actually it adds to a potential fixture backlog later on. What a moron.

Magnificent rant nonetheless and he used "FAKE NEWS"!!!!! :rolleyes:

For our club's safety, when the game is replayed, set up their changing facilities in a tent in the car park.

Also, if KR did talk to their players (I don't know but don't trust Artell at all) maybe he wouldn't have needed to if Crewe had actually provided information rather than only Artell ranting in interviews.
Did Crewe Alexander travel for the 2nd game?

So the interview has gone as have all the statements and tweets............................

Stand clear...........clusterfudge reversing.... beeeep beeeeep beeeeep.

If you are going to lie be consistent and believable.

I see people lying and covering up for what at best is stupidity and at worse blatant disregard for both their own and others health.

I would guess there are other reasons why this was removed. Dont think we have heard the end of it. I would guess robbo wont let this go.

There must be a very good reason why those videos and articles have been taken down from the official Crewe website.

Exciting stuff! What’s the sweepstake then? Crewe deduced points? Forced to miss five matches? Us having three points? Artell sacked?

is David Artell a professional dimwit!?
His Wikipedia page includes the interesting info that in the final stage of his playing career he completed a degree course in Forensic Biology, and he plans to do an M.A. This is often a route into a police job.
Maybe he's just an amateur dimwit.

His Wikipedia page includes the interesting info that in the final stage of his playing career he completed a degree course in Forensic Biology, and he plans to do an M.A. This is often a route into a police job.
Maybe he's just an amateur dimwit.
Obviously been sniffing the formaldehyde a bit too often...

As a new member feel I should comment that surely crewe have broken covid rules it states you should self isolate for 14 days from last contact with someone who has tested positive
Omar beckles travelled down to oxford on the team coach on the friday 2nd and recieved the positive results on the 3rd so why is it that he came on as a 13th min sub v Wigan on sat 10th so surely from last contact every player on that coach should have isolated til the 17th so surely the wigan game should have been postponed . Please tell me if I'm interpreting the rules wrong

As a new member feel I should comment that surely crewe have broken covid rules it states you should self isolate for 14 days from last contact with someone who has tested positive
Omar beckles travelled down to oxford on the team coach on the friday 2nd and recieved the positive results on the 3rd so why is it that he came on as a 13th min sub v Wigan on sat 10th so surely from last contact every player on that coach should have isolated til the 17th so surely the wigan game should have been postponed . Please tell me if I'm interpreting the rules wrong

Welcome to the forum. If you’re anything like namesake and regular poster @bazzer9461 - well, god help us all ...

I think that the self-isolation for Beckles was actually 10 days as he was asymptomatic so was allowed to play against Wigan.

It came as a surprise to them to see him playing too!

Welcome to the forum. If you’re anything like namesake and regular poster @bazzer9461 - well, god help us all ...

I think that the self-isolation for Beckles was actually 10 days as he was asymptomatic so was allowed to play against Wigan.

It came as a surprise to them to see him playing too!

Think his point is everyone on the crewe bus should have self isolated after being near beckles.

Back
Top Bottom