Man Of The Match 22/02/22 - Crewe Alexandra v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brown for me, great defensive header from their corner and he Is the only one on the score sheet.

I went for McNally but Whyte and Williams did well, Taylor too. Brown looked very assured as sub.

ground that one out tonight ... excellent contribution by Brown off the bench....., over 90(+) mins Willo, Sykes , McNally and Whyte all put in a good shift,.... for me Whyte just shaded it

Last edited:
Was leaning towards Moore before his injury, went McNally

McNally for me, closely followed by Whyte and Williams. Taylor had one of his frustrating nights where nothing seemed to fall for him and I thought Brannagan, second half, was really poor - for him. Too many misplaced passes and he was looking very leggy.

Through the buffering on I follow😤, I thought McNally had a good game and Taylor ran his socks off till the end but I’m starting to see why Barnsley let us have Herbie Kane.

I voted Mcnally because of the way he brought the ball forward a few times, which was what was neeed with that pitch.

If Willo had managed the short pass to ?whyte near the end (pitch ruined it) I wouldn’t have been able to resist voting for him. I noted the big hole appear on the left when he was moved to right wing near the end.

Back
Top Bottom