International News Covid-19 .....

Messages are more than just instructions on websites or statements at press briefings. What you do and don't do and what you allow and don't allow are also messages. Get in now?
No sorry but I don't.
I am genuinely keen to understand what you dont understand?
At the weekend or during the week what do you struggle with as to whether you should do something or not?
Most people I speak to seem pretty clear on what they should / shouldn't do and the vast majority seem to be following the rules from what I can see and hear (unless I have something wrong?)

I don't understand the relevance of your question.

I was actually hoping people might make informed comments to help unpick and understand better what's going on.

Sounds like you might have something that could helpfully open this up but are unwilling to say. Strange.
Smaller cities, smaller towns, population spread further apart. A very much health orientated society. Sweden, in particular, has a very caring style of society.
I spent considerable time in both countries, spoke their language and learnt about their culture.
And yes, they do have some very pleasant females.

Smaller cities, smaller towns, population spread further apart. A very much health orientated society. Sweden, in particular, has a very caring style of society.
I spent considerable time in both countries, spoke their language and learnt about their culture.
And yes, they do have some very pleasant females.
But the tweet was about why the impact on Sweden is worse than Denmark not why Sweden and Denmark are different to the UK.

You did. You mixed up Denmark and Norway. Check your own posting.
I may have mixed them up but I didn't say I knew anything about any of the counties. I've posted someone else's tweet, invited observations about the tweet and you've just come back with aggression.

Boris Johnson’s health is deteriorating.
To now be in intensive care is that much more serious.
The mortality rates from covid 19 patients in intensive care vary, but the chances of him pulling through this virus have dipped considerably in the last 24 hours.

The problem is that there is no cure. All they can do is keep you alive and hope your body's defences eventually win the fight...

Odds only 50/50 once in ICU.
If ventilator needed, then chances of surviving shrink considerably.

The guidelines are perfectly clear for those with an ounce of common sense.

Unfortunately, there are still a minority who have little intelligence or just want to flout the guidelines.

A case in point... Some guy gets caught speeding at 110 miles per hour with his kids in the car. It seems he was doing a 240 round trip to London for bread because it is £1 cheaper.

So not only is he clearly flouting the guidelines, he gets himself caught speeding in the process and then comes up with a moronic reason.

Some people just can’t be helped....

So are they guidelines or instructions? I'm confused...

So are they guidelines or instructions? I'm confused...
Here are the dictionary definitions to help your confusion...

plural noun: guidelines
1. a general rule, principle, or piece of advice.

plural noun: instructions
a direction or order.

Here are the dictionary definitions to help your confusion...

plural noun: guidelines
1. a general rule, principle, or piece of advice.

plural noun: instructions
a direction or order.
You know that wasn't the question.

You know that wasn't the question.
But regardless of that, to try and make mischief over wording is a bit cheeky right?

It's hardly crime of the century if someone uses either on here as they are not a Govt spokesman (it doesn't matter), or for example if individuals are incapable of understanding what was communicated by the Govt.

Back
Top Bottom