International News Covid-19 .....

It's managed to wipe me out since getting it last week, and now my 14 yo has it too.
Was quite pleased Fleetwood was off but so rough getting worried about missing Charlton now.
Thought I was going to get away with it.

How you doing?

Still know a few people who are getting it and effectively getting "flu like" symptoms.

Booked in for my booster and flu jab next week.

How you doing?

Still know a few people who are getting it and effectively getting "flu like" symptoms.

Booked in for my booster and flu jab next week.

Had my 5th jab last week at the Kasstad, long queues. No reaction whatsoever which might not be a good thing but then had the 'vid about 6 or so weeks before which may account for it.

Had my 5th jab last week at the Kasstad, long queues. No reaction whatsoever which might not be a good thing but then had the 'vid about 6 or so weeks before which may account for it.
I had a bad reaction to the AZ jab & ended up in hospital. I asked the consultant if it was a good thing to get a reaction and he said it makes zero difference!

I had a bad reaction to the AZ jab & ended up in hospital. I asked the consultant if it was a good thing to get a reaction and he said it makes zero difference!

Good to know. Have you reacted to the others if you've had them?

Has anyone watched this?
It's on Sky Atlantic and I really am finding it hard to watch. The word despairing (used in the review) is exactly what I felt whilst watching it. Kenneth Brannagh is incredible and the whole thing is very well written and directed.

Last edited:
I went for my booster yesterday.

1st Jab was J&J Ensemble Trial - that`s been closed as they have a lot of data (too much in fact!).
2nd Jab was Pfizer
3rd Jab (booster) was Moderna bivalent.

I`m a walking talking vaccine pick and mix. :ROFLMAO:

Side effects of jab - nothing.

Top tip - have jab, take 2 paracetamol, and 2 a few hours later.

Just "calms" the natural antibody reactions. (y)

Had 5 jabs now. No rare reactions. Had Covid in May, mild symptoms only,, gone in a week.
Lucky me.

4th jab next week.

Despite taking absolutely no precautions I have not (yet) contracted covid from lady m who has been obviously unwell and testing positive for a week now.

Is there a prize for being the last person in the world to catch it?

Is there a prize for being the last person in the world to catch it?
I'm still in for that, which considering the amount of indie gigs I've been rammed in over the last 12 months or so is some achievement...

Better half & I had our 4 jab Monday. She had flu type symptoms yesterday, in bed part of the day. Much better this morning.

Had vaccine in left arm and flu in right arm on Monday, it’s strange due to my general state of health it’s almost impossible to tell if I have had side effects as I get most covid like symptoms most days!

had my 4th covid ( 2nd boost) + flu jab sat last - before going to the match

1st 2 were AZ - no side effects whatsover

3rd ( 1st boost)- Nov last year, Pfizer - felt really s**t for 10 days, during which was so rough, called my GP, had a face to face booked for the following Monday. Despite feeling a bit crap, decided to go to the Home game v Rotherham.... and didn't get through the turnstiles, suffered a mild stroke! ( linked to pfizer boost? dunno? - reported it to yellow card NHS )

4th ( 2nd boost) - after receiving an invite to book the booster, booked a chat with my GP/ health centre practice 'vaccine expert.
who informed me he 'didnt believe' pfizer was linked to my stroke- advised to book for boost- which I did- at the breeze block, after being told it was both pfizer and modena being administered there, I said to the expert at the practice I wouldn't be having pfizer (thankyou) - rocked up to the breeze block at the time of my appt on the right date to be told they only had pfizer. Which I declined ....... on my way back from the breeze block my (own) GP was rad ox , saying that flu was likely to be more of an issue than covid this winter- and added there was has a covid boost and flu clinic at my Health Centre surgery on the coming Saturday. Called em, got booked in for just after midday for modena boost and flu jab

No side effects whatsoever..... apart from a slightly dead/ heavy arm for about a day -in the flu jab arm

Pfizer, not tested to see if it reduces transmission before it entered the market.

Back
Top Bottom