International News Covid-19 .....

The responce, or more accurately the total lack of a response, to the question about why this new guidance wasn't communicated is nothing less than an utter disgrace.

(Not everyone from these areas has common sense to fall back on. I know of people from Leicester ffs. (you know who you are 😉))

Its guidance, not legislation, effectively saying "take it easy". Thats fine by me.
It`s not a "lockdown", yet.
The fact that said variant is out and about is of some concern, but, as previously it is up against a large % of vaccinated folk.
Positive cases and admissions remain low. (y)

Its guidance, not legislation, effectively saying "take it easy". Thats fine by me.
It`s not a "lockdown", yet.
The fact that said variant is out and about is of some concern, but, as previously it is up against a large % of vaccinated folk.
Positive cases and admissions remain low. (y)
(Yet again...) nobody had said it's legislation. Everyone knows it's guidance.

But guidance can't be taken into account by people if the government don't tell you it's there.

(Yet again...) nobody had said it's legislation. Everyone knows it's guidance.

But guidance can't be taken into account by people if the government don't tell you it's there.

I knew it was there.
I live in Leicester.
It is my responsibility to know "what's going on" locally and nationally.

Sounds like common sense to me..... (y) :)

China is responsible for every death due to Covid. There was no right or wrong governmental response to the Chinese virus. It was an impossible situation. I suppose we could have shut down more like Oz did, but we would never have been able to keep the Chinese virus under as much control as Oz have. There's a part of me that says we should never have gone into lockdown at all, Britain is overcrowded, it would be a good thing for a couple of million at least to have kicked the bucket last year.

If all rugby fans would of died it would of been ok, would still leave about 1.9 million to hit your target though
I hope there are zero rugby fans, I don't want any fanatics, I just want supporters. In any case fans are those things that go round and round to help keep a person cool.

Who knows what is coming next..............

I`ve been jabbed, do 2 LF tests a week so pose little risk to anyone.

The overall risk to society is also far lower than it was so maybe it's time to turn the tables and start excluding the unvaccinated/at-risk folk from aspects of life and let the majority carry on with relative "normality"?

China is responsible for every death due to Covid. There was no right or wrong governmental response to the Chinese virus. It was an impossible situation. I suppose we could have shut down more like Oz did, but we would never have been able to keep the Chinese virus under as much control as Oz have. There's a part of me that says we should never have gone into lockdown at all, Britain is overcrowded, it would be a good thing for a couple of million at least to have kicked the bucket last year.
Idiot. Not sure why you are here, you just seem like a troll

...says a Rugby fan on a football forum 😂
i've been watching soccer since 1982, I played it for years, i've done a couple of soccer coaching courses, i've coached kids soccer a little too. and i've paid silly money to go and watch some of the best players of all time play live. and i'm not a rugby fanatic.

Last edited:
i've been watching soccer since 1982, I played it for years, i've done a couple of soccer coaching courses, i've coached kids soccer a little too. and i've paid silly money to go and watch some of the best players of all time play live.
*Football. Or if you'd prefer, 'Association Football'

Back
Top Bottom