International News Covid-19 .....

I looked on the same site and the NHS has 14 times more managers to front line staff than either Walmart or McDonalds, although they (NHS staff) smell better.

Well I topped your research by phoning the people’s liberation army and asked them a load of questions about there staffing levels, got to meet a little Chinese fella in a park near me tomorrow at 12 and he will tell me everything apparently, seemed very keen I go alone for some reason though.

Very sad what happened Sarah Everard but after she gatherings last night and today now it must be ok to travel wherever you want, the old Bill are going to have an issue if they stop someone ask where they’re going. Sorry but if it’s alright for those gatherings last night and today then it’s ok to go where you want.

when we are allowed to go out and do what we want go where want, at the moment the 21st June then they could organise a much larger and safer March or vigil in respect to miss Everard.

He’s sticking the knife in, the conniving c**t
no surprise from the 'man' who believed pandemic restrictions didn't apply to the likes of him, reprising Orwell's "some ' are more equal than others" for his (first) lockdown busting drive to pink panther country ( Derham....) ... and then instead of doing what mere mortals / lumpen plebs would do for an eye test which is go to an optician ( Boots/ Specsavers etc) , he thought it was perfectly acceptable to drive 30 odd miles each way to n from Barnards Gate to 'check his eyesight'

Before, during and after Doris employed him as his advisor, Cummings was (and is )a particularly nasty, toxic, insidious individual ..... lets not forget he was the puppetmaster, controlling both Doris and this government - until he was sacked last November

He could be reading the weather report and I wouldn't believe a word he says. Usual agenda though, strip the civil service and NHS of expertise so his entrepreneur chums can make money out of anything that looks promising.
He did what any good father friend would do.

Good of Dommie to pop up and position himself as some sort of forward thinking genius - I was worried about him for a while there. When is he going to comment on destroying the nation’s entire lockdown mentality while simultaneously getting caught editing an article on his website by the wayback machine, which he did to further his claims (lies) that he predicted the pandemic in advance, despite being the PMs top aide (puppet master) when the cabinet pandemic committee was dismantled several months earlier?

Asking for a friend. Obviously I know it’s because he’s brilliant.

We've been trying to tell you all year but you've chosen to believe the lies.

Maybe I think he was right in this particular report......

Maybe I can make my own judgements based on lived experience.

Maybe I don`t swallow all the BS on Twatter.

Maybe I frequently think, that`s the headline but what is the story.

Who knows.......

Who knows.......
Ouch! A nerve!

Who knows.......
All I could think of when reading this post was
I'm not sure if i've finally cracked.

How is enriching your mates thinking outside the box?

He breaks the mould. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn`t.
As for "enriching your mates"....... are you just applying a broad brush to "anyone in Downing Street" or just DC in particular?

In other news............. EMA say the AZ vaccine is fine.... but everyone knew that anyway!
More time frittered away by the "club".....

Back
Top Bottom