International News Covid-19 .....

When Comparing stats use the @Essexyellows technique. Ignore bluster change the subject.

after all this is a man still incapable of admitting he mande a mistake describing Covid19 as "a Snuffle". and implying we should instead be paying attention to serious things that killed thousands of people.

FFs.. give it a rest, get off your soap box, put the megaphone down and take a breath.

You are going on and on and on like a little child.

Before Boris announces his measurements on Sunday why not list for us maybe 6 of the things you would do to ease lockdown and explain the reasoning for each.

That way, when you come on here and criticise the measures (which you will), maybe you will get some credibility rather than irritating the f**k out of people with this incessant anti conservative government agenda of yours.

Read what he said..... I typed it especially for people of limited understanding.

Then go down a couple of posts and read the headline in the rag.

Sure even you can manage that, there`s a good chap.

And as for Kunnesburg prattling on about an "exact R number"................. you can`t have an exact number across 66 million people you stupid pointy faced witch.
So did he say that before this mornings headlines?

A number of people on this have been behaving like children, it's true- and trying to use their megaphones to silence others.

Personally I think minimising the unnecessary deaths of many thousands of people is a serious matter

To say nothing of those that caused them.

A number of people on this have been behaving like children, it's true- and trying to use their megaphones to silence others.

Personally I think minimising the unnecessary deaths of many thousands of people is a serious matter

Cool. Your measures?

FFs.. give it a rest, get off your soap box, put the megaphone down and take a breath.

You are going on and on and on like a little child.

Before Boris announces his measurements on Sunday why not list for us maybe 6 of the things you would do to ease lockdown and explain the reasoning for each.

That way, when you come on here and criticise the measures (which you will), maybe you will get some credibility rather than irritating the f**k out of people with this incessant anti conservative government agenda of yours.
I wouldn't to anything to ease lockdown yet.

I'd make clear decision about who is able to go to work- ensure that rent is paid, or cancelled and that people get decent sick pay and can't sacked for not going to work if they have to isolate. I'd give proper funding and powers to local councils to track and case and to protect care homes .

I thinkw e need some intervention for private care homes, just as we needes for the railways

I'd legislate so that golf courses and other spaces have to be open for recreational walking,

Its not necessarily what you say... you are free to have your opinion just like anyone else... it’s just the way you bloody say it.

WOOF.

Do you not think the press were briefed?
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was true, and it wouldn't surprise me if this Tory government were now changing tact due to responses from leaking this. But I don't need to quote posts by somebody called 'Loki' to back it up. I'm all for evidence, but someone naming himself after a marvel villain doesn't add weight to an argument. Well, unless you are 4.

Ill take posts made by yourself far more seriously than by YT, for reasons that include posts like that. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that YT does more harm to the Labour cause than good due to the posting style. (although as long as the rules on here aren't broken then I defend his/her right to carry on)

I quoted the tweet because it contained the quoted journalist tweet- I'll write it myself if you reder.

Since when i post links to the Financial Times I accused of posting to Lefty papers - and I take a lot more personal abuse than I give. All I do is quote Essex Yellows original post...which he still refuses to admit was a mistake

if people with Covid19 who work in care homes or supermarkets can't afford to take days off work then the virus will spread.

• React
Reactions: QR
I quoted the tweet because it contained the quoted journalist tweet- I'll write it myself if you reder.

Since when i post links to the Financial Times I accused of posting to Lefty papers - and I take a lot more personal abuse than I give. All I do is quote Essex Yellows original post...which he still refuses to admit was a mistake
The FT link you posted I read, and found useful. Thanks for that one. What I find frustrating is you seem to rather give commentary at times rather than lead with the relevant link and start a discussion. You brought up the App a couple of days ago and gave opinion with no links. I asked if it was just your prejudice, to which you produced a few links and a discussion ensued. You engaged no further. QR has a similar viewpoint to yourself, but I feel expresses it in a better way.

Just my opinion. As I mentioned before, you are within forum rules so no worries anyway.

The FT link you posted I read, and found useful. Thanks for that one. What I find frustrating is you seem to rather give commentary at times rather than lead with the relevant link and start a discussion. You brought up the App a couple of days ago and gave opinion with no links. I asked if it was just your prejudice, to which you produced a few links and a discussion ensued. You engaged no further. QR has a similar viewpoint to yourself, but I feel expresses it in a better way.

Just my opinion. As I mentioned before, you are within forum rules so no worries anyway.
I like the rough and tumble as for me it shows the author usually believes passionately in their views (whether I agree with them or not). Occasionally it gets a bit heated and we step out of line but in general it a good forum on which to chew over some pretty serious stuff and hear the many sides of the debate. Oh and I f**k.....

Back
Top Bottom