Matches Chelsea Kids

No, it's ignore this travesty is happening and stay at home in the warm.
I haven't been to any games in this competition since Barnsley at Wembley, I'm sure that's the same as quite a few others.

I just checked and that was 3 April 2016. I wonder how many young English players have had their career development accelerated by playing in this competition since then. And on the other hand, how attendances in the competition have done.

Shaun Harvey. What a tool.

I haven't been to any games in this competition since Barnsley at Wembley, I'm sure that's the same as quite a few others.
Same. Although I can forgive someone going to see us play another first team from another L1/L2 team, but going to watch our first team play a kid's development side? No, never going to happen.

This is a game that I hope the club are taking fairly seriously, even if only behind the scenes. This competition offers the best chance of getting to Wembley and, ignoring the school boy teams, we are currently the second best ranked team in the competition. We've also have some really promising youngsters of our own who will benefit from playing these games.

Same with Maidenhead on Saturday. It's not just about this game, but we're 2 wins away from a potential money spinner in the 3rd round.

With everything happening on and off the pitch right now, high profile games or a Wembley appearance would be huge, but we have to get through these games to get there.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to rush out and get an Oxford/Chelsea 50/50 scarf or make a foil Football League Trophy! But I hope that we get 2 wins this week and go as far as we can in both remaining cup competitions.

This is a game that I hope the club are taking fairly seriously, even if only behind the scenes. This competition offers the best chance of getting to Wembley and, ignoring the school boy teams, we are currently the second best ranked team in the competition. We've also have some really promising youngsters of our own who will benefit from playing these games.

Same with Maidenhead on Saturday. It's not just about this game, but we're 2 wins away from a potential money spinner in the 3rd round.

With everything happening on and off the pitch right now, high profile games or a Wembley appearance would be huge, but we have to get through these games to get there.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to rush out and get an Oxford/Chelsea 50/50 scarf or make a foil Football League Trophy! But I hope that we get 2 wins this week and go as far as we can in both remaining cup competitions.
I'll suddenly take an interest and become a glory hunter if we get to the semis

Aren't Bolton the current holders of the <whoever sponsors it this week> trophy?

Battered Plymouth.

Bolton and Plymouth beat Accrington and Cheltenham in the semifinals. Imagine if they'd have got to the final instead?

I just checked and that was 3 April 2016. I wonder how many young English players have had their career development accelerated by playing in this competition since then. And on the other hand, how attendances in the competition have done.

Same. Never going again. The competition does not exist.

Same. Went to every single trophy game that season, including Dagenham away, but none since.

On the day of the Coventry final my mate and I played Goldeneye on his old N64 for about five hours, drank all of the weird booze in his kitchen that he didn’t know anything about, and ate fried chicken. I got very upset when he told me that the place he ordered the chicken from had received a 0 hygiene rating not long before that. We were both quite drunk by this point, so we had a wrestle while I shouted: “YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET A 0 RATING? THEY’VE PROBABLY BEEN DRYING THEIR HANDS ON A HORSE INSTEAD OF USING TOWELS”.

Then we fell into a passionate embrace and made love until the next day.

Ah the good ole U21s trophy, for developing young players in the English game to help us win a World Cup? That's only if you're big cosy PL club or big spending Championship side, they can play their full plethora of youngsters against the mugs from L1 and L2 who are forced to field a minimum quantity of senior players for them to play against.

As long as the top clubs can develop their young talent though right, sod the rest of us, what a competition.

Demeaning and detrimental to Leagues 1 and 2. Haven't been since the U21 teams were introduced, not even Wembley.

For the amount of people that claim they haven't been to a game in the Bristol Street Motors Trophy (even the new name is like a taunt to us at the moment) since Barnsley the crowd at Wembley to see us lose to Coventry was pretty decent.