League One Ched Evans sacked

Marked Ox

God like member

He's been sacked or if I've misread it a bit he is at least leaving Fleetwood.

Last edited:

He's been sacked or if I've misread it a bit he is at least leaving Fleetwood.
Jesus you've got to be going some to be sacked by Joey Barton!! 😳

It does rather make you wonder what disciplinary misdemeanours you have to commit to be sacked by Barton!

Barton says, with no hint of irony

“There’s been multiple infractions and we always try to give a bit of leeway but it’s just run its course”

Would that be the same Joey Barton who still has a trial hearing regarding his bust up with Daniel Stendel hanging over his head?

Alanis Morissette has another line to her most famous song ...

Who would have thought it?

Despite considerable evidence to the confirmatory, Ched Evans actually turns out to be a bit of a c**t.

Shocked.
I'd be careful. He's got a good lawyer. ;)

• React
Reactions: m
He’s been given a second chance and pissed on it. I hope he never plays again because I think he’s a complete turd.

Why is everyone so against us maybe trying to sign ched evans the bloke is a natural goal scorer at this level couldn’t we do with another decent goal scorer to help Taylor

Why is everyone so against us maybe trying to sign ched evans the bloke is a natural goal scorer at this level couldn’t we do with another decent goal scorer to help Taylor
Hmm, I wonder 🤔

Whether his conviction was sound or not, the bloke has just been sacked by *Joey Barton* for repeated ill-discipline. Is that the kind of player you want at the club?
It’s not a case of what I want at the club if I had what I wanted at the club we would have a front three of CR Mbappe salah it’s what could be good for us at the moment

It’s not a case of what I want at the club if I had what I wanted at the club we would have a front three of CR Mbappe salah it’s what could be good for us at the moment
But that's exactly the point. A player that unable to control himself to the degree where he is sacked by Joey Barton is very very unlikely to be good for the football club.

Back
Top Bottom