General Stadium Catering

Had a steak pie on Saturday. It was rock hard and could hardly break into it! Took it back and asked to change for another of any variety that was edible and was given a chicken & mushroom... at least that's what they told me it was, as I couldn't break into this one either! Terrible.
Hi,

Apologies, I assume you was in south upper.

So there was a change in the law recently (Natasha’s law) that means we have to now ensure any food item being sold has full ingredient info, allergyn info & nutritional information on the packaging.

Because of this we have decided to go back to packing at point of order rather then having the pies in boxes as usual. This now means each unit has an oven and we cook and hold the pies in the oven before placing in the warmers ready for sale.

I was made aware on Saturday that someone had decided to slightly over cook the pies (my money is on my wife, she can burn anything) once I found out I removed the pies from sale.

We are still learning with these new ovens and we have trained the staff on how to use them, so hopefully they should be right from now on, but of course as always if you have any issues please reach out and I can try my best to sort them, if I don’t know I can’t sort.

Will you email me, bailey@farrs.co and I can look into it.

Kindest regards

Bailey

Hi,

So there was a change in the law recently (Natasha’s law) that means we have to now ensure any food item being sold has full ingredient info, allergyn info & nutritional information on the packaging.

Because of this we have decided to go back to packing at point of order rather then having the pies in boxes as usual. This now means each unit has an oven and we cook and hold the pies in the oven before placing in the warmers ready for sale.

I was made aware on Saturday that someone had decided to slightly over cook the pies (my money is on my wife, she can burn anything) once I found out I removed the pies from sale.

We are still learning with these new ovens and we have trained the staff on how to use them, so hopefully they should be right from now on, but of course as always if you have any issues please reach out and I can try my best to sort them, if I don’t know I can’t sort.

Kindest regards

Bailey

Top response sir! (Don`t tell the wife!).

For the record I've had a few things from the SSL concourse this season, now the money is going to United. Everything has been very good. Have particularly enjoyed the sausage rolls and the hommity pie. Had steak and ale on Saturday and it tasted good, but was a bit lukewarm. Still, all in all I'd say very good by football standards. Thanks and keep it up!

Hi,

Kindest regards

Bailey
Thanks for the reply. I was in the East stand.

Had a cheeseburger and a pie last night, I think the burgers must have changed or been fresher because it was so much nicer than usual? Homity pie was lovely too and well cooked.

Agreed.
Cdm,Mars,Kitkat,Snickers.
Not everyone wants a £3 bag.
Honest answer, not enough profit to worth selling. We did have them in the vending machines as I don’t need to pay staff to sell them. But we haven’t got those machine back in yet

Had a cheeseburger and a pie last night, I think the burgers must have changed or been fresher because it was so much nicer than usual? Homity pie was lovely too and well cooked.
We have changed our burgers, using a 6iz steak burger, these are thicker and I believe hold up better. We’ve also changed over to Brioche rolls and burger boxes rather then the foil bags, these prevent the burgers getting squashed in the warmer. We will also be adding pots of dried Crispy onions to the sauce tubs as well

Back
Top Bottom