Matches Pizza Trophy 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainox

The club are that excited about the tournament this year, that they've not mentioned of the first part of the draw that was released a bit earlier.
Perhaps they've caught up with the general feeling of the fanbase towards the tournament.

We're into Group G alongside:
Leyton Orient
Sutton United
U21 Team (to be drawn Thursday)

U21 side will be any of the following: Arsenal U21, Aston Villa U21, Brighton & Hove Albion U21, Chelsea U21, Crystal Palace U21, Southampton U21, Tottenham Hotspur U21, West Ham United U21.

How exciting....

Last edited:
The club are that excited about the tournament this year, that they've no mentioned of the first part of the draw that was released a bit earlier.
Perhaps they've caught up with the general feeling of the fanbase towards the tournament.

We're into Group G alongside:
Leyton Orient
Sutton United
U21 Team (to be drawn Thursday)

U21 side will be any of the following: Arsenal U21, Aston Villa U21, Brighton & Hove Albion U21, Chelsea U21, Crystal Palace U21, Southampton U21, Tottenham Hotspur U21, West Ham United U21.

How exciting....

about time they picked up on that

It’s a shame they still persist with u21 sides meaning the boycott still taking place.

Sutton would be a new ground for many.

Leyton Orient should be fun just don't let Mick brown give them any tickets in the north stand

Already watched a low level Cup game at Sutton, so been there and done that.

Leyton Orient in a proper cup would of been fun but no real point in the tin pot (well group stages).

Can I be the first to say.................

Are ST holders counted in the attendance? :)

Is Sutton United home or away? I may consider the schlep into the outer reaches of London if the latter.

The fact that the U21 teams get their own draw, I assume to make it look like they're more important than the league teams, shows how much of a farce this competition has become.
exactly ... its f*****g nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom