Matches Pointy eared opponents in pj pizza trophy ko round

Sarge

God like member
Fgr vulcans or is it vegans ? in the first ko round of the pizza trophy ...dec 8 ?

Now we have limited squad numbers for league games and 46 games to fit in to a shorter league season surely even the football league will not fine clubs for fielding who they want in this competition? Good chance for the squad players to get some minutes and to have look at Elechi etc in a competitive adult game.

Now we have limited squad numbers for league games and 46 games to fit in to a shorter league season surely even the football league will not fine clubs for fielding who they want in this competition? Good chance for the squad players to get some minutes and to have look at Elechi etc in a competitive adult game.
Worry not - the rules in this competition have been relaxed so much that we would have to play our entire u12s side to fall foul of them.

if i were to have another team, they would be my choice.
us vegans have to stick together.
#plantpower

Shirley ye could say the same for the Proud Boys, Zero?
Playing you with a straight bat: what the 'Proud Boys' (who I think are racist Americans?) think and do deliberately and negatively affects other people. A football club trying to become sustainable, carbon neutral etc does not do so in any meaningful way.
Find it slightly irritating: A false equivalence - maybe you ought to stick to hilarious 'jokes' about quince that everyone else on here gave up on a couple of years ago?

Pick which answer you prefer.

How rude.

My point was that liking someone simply because they believe in what they do is at best inutile. You seem to agree.

Have a nice day.

After looking at Papa Johns Pizza menu options, I'm vaguely musing on whether the odds are being stacked, or at the very least sliced, against the might U's in the first knock out round of this competition? :unsure: :oops::rolleyes:;)

download.jpgimages.jpg
Papa-Johns.jpgPapa-Johns.jpg

Shirley ye could say the same for the Proud Boys, Zero?

I'd guess there were some homophobia in their ranks.*

Would Proud Boys be the type to go on a Pride rally?

*perhaps quite lazily/wrongly of course

Some great games there, the last one, I think, was the midweek game before Bradford on the Saturday. It could have been a cup game. So many people thinking they were original when asking for a Mince beef pie, knowing they only served vegan/vegetarian food. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom