Tickets Bristol Rovers Away Tickets

interesting to note Bristol Rovers admin side chose NOT to follow their local police 'advice' , and instead opted to stick with a 3pm Saturday afternoon kickoff

@OUSP Secretary & @OxVox can this be pointed out in no uncertain terms to the OUFC individuals, who currently appear to bow, scrape and jump through hoops to comply with TVP advice- to the detriment of many supporters ability to attend ( IMO unnecessary),after games moved to earlier KO times for so called cat A matches - and inform those responsible that they don't need to 'toe the line' after all that steel wall is in use behind the north stand for cat A games anyway
Noted, Sarge, and will be raised at our next safety advisory group meeting.

That new stand does look like a very shallow rake and low roof, though its closeness to the pitch is a plus.

GCR9UrZbUAABxUg

Bloody hell people these days still build stands with that amount of posts obstructing the view?
That is one dreadful stand, looks like it’s from the 80s - £29 for that view, no thank you.

Boo. If anyone wants my (standing) Rovers ticket and can collect at the game this Saturday you can have it for £20 - DM me.

Can't see a damn thing from that terrace anyway, except that glorious corner of turf where Roofe scored in 2015.

Boo. If anyone wants my (standing) Rovers ticket and can collect at the game this Saturday you can have it for £20 - DM me.

Can't see a damn thing from that terrace anyway, except that glorious corner of turf where Roofe scored in 2015.
Can't stand going there, one of very few places stewards are horrible to you, their fans spend most of their time trying to wind you up, police everywhere, horrible ground. They were the perfect fit for Joey Barton that club, I can't stand North Bristol.

That is a truly distractingly ugly stand.
The hole ground is a sh:t tip but that stand would be decent if you could stick all the away fans in there to create a better atmosphere instead of that sh:tty side open end, it’s shame really as Bristol is a good day out (specially when it gets lively on that Gloucester Road) but the ground is off putting.

TICKETS NOW RETURNED TO TICKET OFFICE
I have 2 unwanted adult terrace tickets .
£26 each
Please post & PM if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom