Tickets £20's plenty (Bristol Rovers Away)

Going down on the Friday Via train, going to take the coach back with the club after the game cost the same with 2x singles plus the coach ticket as it would of for a return if the train drivers weren’t on strike anyway, a night out in Bristol is always good so that’s my plan for the Friday night, no doubt be worse for wear for the 12:30 KO though 🤣

Went to go an buy my ticket and saw the price, almost spat my drink out. How are match tickets now hitting the £30 mark? For the game I'm in a fortunate (or less fortunate depending on your view) that I live in the area so I don't have to worry about train/fuel costs, but if I did the ticket price would have put me off attending entirely. Clubs need to wise up to the fact that higher prices means less fans attending, because we simply can't afford it anymore.

It's also worth mentioning that I did look to see if buying a home ticket using my local postcode would be cheaper, but prices are the same for home fans as they are for away.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many are going?. Just bought 2 terrace tickets. £25 is a lot and £30 for seats under a tent is a rip off. Noticed that Cheltenham away is even more. Clubs need to be careful about prices, with the imminent recession.

Ah, so if it is on ifollow, I assume because it is 12.30 pm KO rather than 3.00pm, that means Bristol Rovers will get extra money for this .....mmmmm so when they said they "reluctantly" agreed to S&A police to bring forward the kick off, did they really mean "happily" agree knowing they can get extra money, especially as they are on reduced home attendance capacity at the moment.

Weather forecast 34C at 2pm Saturday in Bristol.
That will be very hot on that terrace.

Last edited:
Ah, so if it is on ifollow, I assume because it is 12.30 pm KO rather than 3.00pm, that means Bristol Rovers will get extra money for this .....mmmmm so when they said they "reluctantly" agreed to S&A police to bring forward the kick off, did they really mean "happily" agree knowing they can get extra money, especially as they are on reduced home attendance capacity at the moment.

I`m not sure how much of said £10 Rovers will get compared to the £30 (less overheads) and if more than 1 person is watching they lose out on rather a lot....................

I`m not sure how much of said £10 Rovers will get compared to the £30 (less overheads) and if more than 1 person is watching they lose out on rather a lot....................

Don't we get the revenue after capacity is achieved?

Suprisingly still about 360 tickets left for this. Not sure on numbers but I think the terrace is 1100 or so and the seats maybe 300.
So we're probably over the 1000 mark now but still unlikely to sell-out (though a good result tonight and another signing or two could help).

Got a good feeling about this one. For the record, I predicted a 0-0 at Derby (with the game panning out more or less as it did - save the late winner) and a relatively dour 1-0 win against Cambridge (without the late late winner). Pre-Cambridge I also had the Brizzle game down as the one where it starts to click and we do one of our classic KR-style big away wins scoring 4+ goals.

I predict that post-game Saturday you'll all be on here raving about our quality in the final 3rd.

In completely unrelated news, I may have had one too many coffees this morning.

Back
Top Bottom