Fan's View Fan's View 23/24 - No.32: Bristol Rovers away

We should genuinely boycott Rovers away next season, £29 for a sh!t view, harrassed by police and stewards and we ALWAYS lose there.

Agree on Buckingham. It's been nothing short as a disaster. I psyched myself up to believe his experience managing 19 games in the Australian League, managing New Zealands U23 team and a team in India meant maybe it would work out and he'd learn on the job.

It's obvious he's never managed at a standard even close to League One. You say it better than me no style, do direction, no hope. Do I see this appointment working out? No.

Bleak barely covers it.

The ticket prices for both terrace and seating were a disgrace. I have submitted a complaint with regard to the blatant discrimination of charging £29.00 for away seating and £10.00 for the home fans in the same stand. Contravenes EFL rulings surely?
When we complained about the portaloos and lack of any marked for women only, we were informed that it's just temporary while they build the new stand! That's how long now with "temporary" facilities?
Of course, the footy was why we were there but, that was just as inadequate and offputting.
Ah well, back to the splendour of the Kasstad for Tuesday evening!

An absolutely sh*tty experience. Every year.

Unfriendly fans, ridiculous traffic holdups, expensive seats, a partial view of the pitch (mine was blocked with a pillar in the middle of the goal) unnecessarily officious stewards, and then, to cap it all, a p*ss poor performance.

Why do I bother?

An absolutely sh*tty experience. Every year.

Unfriendly fans, ridiculous traffic holdups, expensive seats, a partial view of the pitch (mine was blocked with a pillar in the middle of the goal) unnecessarily officious stewards, and then, to cap it all, a p*ss poor performance.

Why do I bother?
I don't bother. 950 for a Saturday 3pm says it all. It's only 400 or so more than we took to Carlisle!

I genuinely hope we do a boycott next season. I'll get stick for that opinion probably but I'd love to see only a couple of hundred go and deprive them of the money

Back
Top Bottom