International News Black Lives Matter

When you talk about "Nige" you mean the HitlerYouth supporting stockbroker with a German passport who pretends to be a man of the people.

See you're also a fan of Laurence Fox.
\
You really will listen to any old posh snake oil salesman as long as they are in the Daily Telegraph

1598515622090.png

Made my day........ after I googled Laurence Fox, in case there were two, even though I am a "fan" . ? ?

Well I've listened to the whole thing and felt slightly embarrassed by both 'points of view'. There was much talk of 'distraction' and shutting down opposing opinions, yet both were trying to do just that. Farage found an irrelevant way to bring Marxism into the debate, while his opponent espoused what are already tired old comments about imperialism.

Didn't hear anything new or informative, and the idea that anyone 'owned' anyone else in saying nothing of any importance is rather strange.

Come now, Femi wilted when asked about the Anthems of many countries.......... his views are that of a minority.
They are valid, he can have them and is welcome to express them but he needs to understand the word minority.
Extremists on both sides will try and shut down the conversation, it is what makes them extremist.
Be sensible, have an adult discussion but above all be realistic.

"Extremists on both sides will try and shut down the conversation, it is what makes them extremist."

Is Farage an extremist?

"Extremists on both sides will try and shut down the conversation, it is what makes them extremist."

Is Farage an extremist?

Yes he is, although suitably diplomatic with it, unless he deems "getting shouty" will get him more publicity.
In that video he was just sat there grinning most of the time and letting Femi dig his own hole.

The Brexit Party is a perfect example, the main political parties didn`t have the desire to deal with the grumbling problem that had torn the Tories apart for decades and also Labour to some degree. And that is what he did well, he captured the mood of much of the population.

Farage built his mini-empire on one thing...... Brexit. He rocked the boat enough for it to go to the Country and then sent a reminder that the result has to be implemented.
Of course one Party then took away his purpose and strap line (Get Brexit Done) so now he gets wheeled out as what he is.....an extremist mouth piece who has served a purpose. Same as Femi ........just the other end of the see saw when most of "us" are somewhere near the middle.

• React
Reactions: m
BBC/SKY NEWS...Please please please stop saying "the shooting of an unarmed black man" he was only unarmed because the cop shot him before he got to the knife in the car footwell

BBC/SKY NEWS...Please please please stop saying "the shooting of an unarmed black man" he was only unarmed because the cop shot him before he got to the knife in the car footwell

I think they mean unarmed as in ‘at the time of the officer pulling the trigger and shooting him, the individual was not armed with a weapon’ - so it wasn’t a shooting due to self defence in that respect.

Don't worry. The news is covering stories in America exactly how you'd like them to.
9afc50d27d9d2181a55a06229960f5f9.jpg

Yep, clearly an unarmed man approaching a knife deserved too be shot SEVEN TIMES in the back. I mean, even if he'd actually reached the knife and threatened an officer, one shot to the leg wouldn't have sufficed. Mind boggling.
So you expect a police officer to take the chance wether its a knife or a gun??....he was warned umpteen times and chose to ignore the warnings .... absolutely NO pity from me,maybe the fools who are so keen to slag the police force off should maybe JOIN the police force and show us how it SHOULD be done?? one shot to the leg??? .....or maybe shot the weapon out of his hand eh???:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: ? ? ? ? christ!!!! you watch too many films mate ha ha ha ha ??????

I think they mean unarmed as in ‘at the time of the officer pulling the trigger and shooting him, the individual was not armed with a weapon’ - so it wasn’t a shooting due to self defence in that respect.
I think you will find ANY policeman will shoot a person who has been warned and reaches into the footwell of their car or similar after being warned,self defence doesnt start AFTER shots are fired........jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets warned - makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets warned again - makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets banned - serves his 'time' and posts again - makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets warned - makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets warned again - makes ignorant, offensive posts - gets banned - serves his 'time' and posts again .... no end to the cycle.

sorry if you're offended but the truth hurts i guess for some,you could make ignorance an Olympic sport ....but i guess you can't educate stupid.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cautious::cautious:....you are dissmissed.............

Aggression (Police) + Aggression (Suspect) + Non compliance + Guns + Americans = Bad outcome.

Doesn`t matter what colour.....
.... with particular emphasis on the words 'guns' and 'Americans'. The shooter in Kenosha was 'protecting' a business and found it very easy to arm himself.

Back
Top Bottom