International News Black Lives Matter

If the Police in Bristol deliberately stepped aside to allow a statue to be pulled down and thrown into the dock, does it then give a green light to all other organisations to destroy/vandalise statues?

Did you even read the article? Or did you just see 'statue smashed' and draw your own conclusions?

Once again, where are you seeing a link to BLM?

Incredibly simple link....the link is black people.
Maybe black people should look towards black role models that have had a positive impact rather than protesting, destroying property whilst shouting "We want......"
Well what DO they want that isn`t already in place in the UK?

As a footnote I now see some are rejecting the "politically correct" BAME because the A isn`t diverse enough....

Incredibly simple link....the link is black people.
Maybe black people should look towards black role models that have had a positive impact rather than protesting, destroying property whilst shouting "We want......"
Well what DO they want that isn`t already in place in the UK?

As a footnote I now see some are rejecting the "politically correct" BAME because the A isn`t diverse enough....
So, to be clear, you are linking the incident to the BLM group purely because it was carried out by black people? And this is despite the eye witness account of the group said

Wimbledon resident Andrew Morris told the Press Association he had seen a mostly male group in the park, carrying fliers with Oromo slogans

... with no mention of BLM. I'd suggest you are trying to reinforce the idea that all statue attacks are the work of the BLM group when in this case it hasn't been mentioned (unless you have another source for the story that I haven't seen of course)

So, to be clear, you are linking the incident to the BLM group purely because it was carried out by black people? And this is despite the eye witness account of the group said

... with no mention of BLM. I'd suggest you are trying to reinforce the idea that all statue attacks are the work of the BLM group when in this case it hasn't been mentioned (unless you have another source for the story that I haven't seen of course)

Sorry to break this too you but an Oromo protest............ by Ethiopians ... is going to be black people.
Equally the destruction of a a Selassie statute will be particularly offensive to Rastafarians.
It is highly likely that said statue destroyers will have taken their lead from BLM.....they have previous as a form of "protest".
Easy to link the two by their methodology.........

Now, please do tell me what it is that BLM (Black Lives Matter) actually want in the UK?

I can't find that quote attributed to Kaepernick, could you help me out?
I believe it was a series of socks he wore in warm up - it was all so long ago now, but it was that point where people moved over.

Sadly, there are good NFL activists (Brandon Marshall and Malcolm Jenkins are great two examples) who were caught in the wake of his nonsense but actually talked to politicians on bail reform (and other items) and got change. I may not agree with them on all things, but I respect those people a lot. They don't get Nike Trainers, but they are working to make the world better.

Sorry to break this too you but an Oromo protest............ by Ethiopians ... is going to be black people.
Equally the destruction of a a Selassie statute will be particularly offensive to Rastafarians.
It is highly likely that said statue destroyers will have taken their lead from BLM.....they have previous as a form of "protest".
Easy to link the two by their methodology.........

Now, please do tell me what it is that BLM (Black Lives Matter) actually want in the UK?
I don't know what BLM want in the UK, I'm not a member.

Not all bla k protests are by definition BLM protests either, something you are seemingly failing to grasp.

Oh, and groups destroying statues isn't on.

why doesnt blm support hong kong i wonder nothing more than a left wing rent mob .

They are waking up................. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...e-second-premier-league-club-hit-black-lives/

"Andros Townsend has become the first Premier League player to disown Black Lives Matter publicly after his club became the latest to attack the movement’s “political agendas”.
The Crystal Palace and England midfielder said on Thursday that the growing row over the campaign’s alleged “far-left ideology” was an obstacle.

So what next for all the #BLM brigade??

The article says why.............. far-left ideology......... its an obstruction.
Can't read the whole article without starting a "free trial", but I have to admit I'm unlikely to be convinced by a Telegraph article describing a movement as "far-left".

Why doesn't Black Lives Matter support the Donkey Sanctuary?

They must hate donkeys

If there's one thing I can't stand it's cruelty to animals

I say we should deport the donkey haters.

I read an article in the Telegraph about left wing donkey torturers.

You wouldn't believe what those poor donkeys go through. And then to be thrown into the Bristol Docks with WInston Churchill by Raheem Stirling and his haters.

If only they'd joined the army they could have learned to code on a Raspberry Pi and saved a few donkeys from the killing fields.

Why doesn't Black Lives Matter support the Donkey Sanctuary?

They must hate donkeys

If there's one thing I can't stand it's cruelty to animals

I say we should deport the donkey haters.

I read an article in the Telegraph about left wing donkey torturers.

You wouldn't believe what those poor donkeys go through. And then to be thrown into the Bristol Docks with WInston Churchill by Raheem Stirling and his haters.

If only they'd joined the army they could have learned to code on a Raspberry Pi and saved a few donkeys from the killing fields.
Look, I know we've all had a few beers whilst watching the football, but I think you need to have a few coffees before posting...

Back
Top Bottom