And so to Wembley

Has it been mentioned Gorrin will be suspended for the game? Will be a big miss in the middle.

Has it been mentioned Gorrin will be suspended for the game? Will be a big miss in the middle.

Use to be a rule if a player got yellow carded in both semi final legs then they would miss the final. But it was changed and now the only way a player would miss the final would be if they got red carded in the second leg. So Gorrin is able to play.

I actually would like some Wycombe fans coming on here . Be good to see their views.
Just go on the gasroom forum and you will see they are as condescending about us as we are about them. They like us hope and pray for sucess but unlike us dont dread defeat. They are proud of that small club mentality and think we believe we are bigger than we really are. The reality is neither set of supporters understands the other or indeed wants to. They desperately want a rival but want to remain quaint. How can your main rival be Colchester when you are in Buckinghamshire? Even Colchester dont realise it. They don't understand that true rivalry needs both sides to be passionate about it. Yes they dislike us and they think that is enough but dont realise that doesn't even come close. We just don't see them as credible rival and that is what really gets them going, hence the PNL tag.

Just go on the gasroom forum and you will see they are as condescending about us as we are about them. They like us hope and pray for sucess but unlike us dont dread defeat. They are proud of that small club mentality and think we believe we are bigger than we really are. The reality is neither set of supporters understands the other or indeed wants to. They desperately want a rival but want to remain quaint. How can your main rival be Colchester when you are in Buckinghamshire? Even Colchester dont realise it. They don't understand that true rivalry needs both sides to be passionate about it. Yes they dislike us and they think that is enough but dont realise that doesn't even come close. We just don't see them as credible rival and that is what really gets them going, hence the PNL tag.

Quite ironic when they have only spent 27 years in the football league. In that time their highest average attendance has been 6621. In their football league years their average attendance is a massive 5009.

Excuse me while I don't count them as a serious rival.

I cant access the link. Why would Dickie be suspended If yellows dont get carried through to the final?

It's saying because he has got 10 yellow cards, he is now suspended for 2 games. Its dated the 6th of July so he must of been booked on Monday? Didn't realise these added to the league cards and I also thought we were past the mark where 10 cards was a suspension.

It's saying because he has got 10 yellow cards, he is now suspended for 2 games. Its dated the 6th of July so he must of been booked on Monday? Didn't realise these added to the league cards and I also thought we were past the mark where 10 cards was a suspension.
So did I! Thats complicated things somewhat.. ☹️

So did I! Thats complicated things somewhat.. ☹️

Normally by the time the play offs happen you would have to rack up 15 yellow cards to get a ban. But with the season ending early he obviously was on 9 cards before the mk dons match in March.

This all leads to the obvious question. Can Mous even last 90 mins..?!

This all leads to the obvious question. Can Mous even last 90 mins..?!

I'm more worried if the club even know about this. Quick someone get on the blower to Robbo and let him know. Would of thought it would of been said the other night though

I'm more worried if the club even know about this. Quick someone get on the blower to Robbo and let him know. Would of thought it would of been said the other night though
I get the feeling the club might not have been aware of this. Or they've tried to keep it quiet.

Back
Top Bottom